Amarendra Bhushan Dhiraj conferred with honorary doctorate by Ukraine’s Kyiv National University of Technologies and Design (KNUTD)
Ukraine’s Kyiv National University of Technologies and Design (KNUTD) has honored Amarendra Bhushan Dhiraj, CEO and editorial director of the CEOWORLD magazine, with an honorary Doctorate at the “VI International Scientific Conference: Effectiveness Of Organizational And Economic Mechanism Of Innovative Development Of Higher Education,” on 7 October 2016.
Accepting the doctorate from Kyiv-based KNUTD, Amarendra said: “It is a huge privilege to be awarded the honorary doctorate by KNUTD and I am delighted to be part of this event. I feel humbled and happy about receiving this honour.” An Honorary Doctorate degree is reserved for only the most distinguished scientists, intellectuals, artists, leaders, and humanitarians who have made significant contributions to civilization. Established in 1930, Kyiv National University of Technologies and Design (KNUTD) is recognised as one of the best institutions in Europe.
Dr. Amarendra Bhushan Dhiraj, born in Jamshedpur, India on 7 January, 1980, is Athens, Greece based entrepreneur, venture capitalist, and CEO of the CEOWORLD magazine, the leading global business and technology magazine written strictly for CEOs and forward-thinking high-level executives (C-level or C-suite) at companies around the world.
Throughout his career, he has advised corporations, boards, private equity firms, and individuals on issues related to valuation, mergers & acquisitions, bankruptcy & reorganization, and litigation support.
He principally focuses on the banking, consumer finance, capital markets, telecommunication, automotive and industrial products sectors assisting clients with acquisitions, divestitures, restructuring, and corporate discussion making. He has an extensive background providing a vast array of international tax, global mobility, international payroll, human resources and global equity services. He leads client service teams in providing domestic and international tax consulting and compliance services in the financial services industry sector as well as other industries.
As one of Ukraine’s leading universities of technologies and design, KNUTD consists of 7 Faculties, 5 Research Institutes (Kyiv), 3 Colleges (Lviv, Chernihiv, Kyiv), Administrative Departments, Libraries, Museum, Students; Fashion House and Design Studio. KNUTD offers Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programmes across a wide range of subjects such as design, chemical engineering, electronics and electrical engineering, metrology and standardization, pharmacy, information technology, business, economics, marketing, finance, management etc.
> High resolution conference photos on Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/ceoworld/albums/72157671554380753
> Conference link: VI International Scientific Conference: Effectiveness Of Organizational And Economic Mechanism Of Innovative Development Of Higher Education
> Doctoral Awards Ceremony at Kyiv National University of Technologies and Design (KNUTD), Ukraine
> Photo by: Andrii Prots Photography
You may also be interested in:
- Hulu BBC Deal: A Positive Step After Some Cloudy Times Thanks to a deal with the BBC Worldwide North America, the video-streaming website "Hulu" will bring as many as 2,000 episodes from 144 different BBC titles to a wider American […] Posted in Leadership
- Best Trendy Sweatshirts and Hoodies for Women to buy Here is a list of the top Best Trendy Sweatshirts and Hoodies for Women to buy, that'll be perfect for her. To improve your chances of buying the first rule of shopping for Sweatshirts and […] Posted in Leadership
- LinkedIn Rubbishes Email Hacking Allegations LinkedIn, the largest professional social networking site, has denied allegations that it breaks into members email accounts without permission to blast out messages.The allegations […] Posted in Rankings
- Larry Page, Mark Zuckerberg and Tim Cook named the most influential people in UK media 2014 The Google co-founder and CEO Larry Page is the most powerful person in the UK media, according to The Guardian’s annual power list, the MediaGuardian 100.The second spot is held by […] Posted in Leadership
- Best Trendy Guest of Wedding Dresses for Women to buy Here is a list of the Top Best Trendy Guest of Wedding Dresses for Women to buy, that’ll be perfect for her. With a lineup of surprising new styles, the first rule of shopping for Guest of […] Posted in Leadership
- Top 34 highest paid actors in the world of 2015 The Avengers star, Robert Downey Jr has topped Forbes magazine’s annual list of the top-earning actors of 2015, there are definitely a few surprise.Robert Downey Jr, who plays Iron Man […] Posted in Leadership