6 cities that could be in housing bubble, among 18 global financial centres, 2016
Not surprisingly, Vancouver in Canada is the world’s riskiest market for housing bubble, ranking number 1 in an index of 18 major cities facing the threat of a housing bubble after a surge in prices in the past 5 years, according to a report by Swiss bank UBS. In Vancouver, prices have risen more than 25% since the end of 2014.
Real Estate Bubble Index also named London, Stockholm, Sydney, Munich, and Hong Kong on the list. Of the 4 major global financial centres, bank said the risk of a bubble was on the rise only for London. House prices in London are at risk of falling sharply because they are grossly overvalued.
All European cities are overvalued, according to the report, apart from Milan.
The 2016 list of cities most at risk of real estate bubbles.
6. Hong Kong
7. San Francisco
16. New York
You may also be interested in:
- Why Entrepreneurs Prefer Android over iPhone Entrepreneurs are always looking for the best tools to help maximize their time. It's understandable with so much to do every day to keep your business running at its peak. If you ask […] Posted in Growth Leaders
- The 3 Biggest Mistakes Companies Make When Crafting Their Travel Policies Travel managers and accountants are confronting the rising phenomenon of business travelers “going rogue” - scoffing at strict corporate travel policies and skirting the rules to customize […] Posted in Leadership
- 7 Ways to Improve the Employee Relocation Experience Most corporations have a relocation policy that governs the process of finding housing, moving, and transitioning into the new work environment. The method your firm administers to […] Posted in Education
- Lionel Messi wins 2010 FIFA Ballon d’Or – the FIFA Men’s World Player of the Year 2010 Lionel Messi, Barcelona and Argentina star, became the inaugural winner of the FIFA Ballon d'Or - the FIFA Men's World Player of the Year 2010, at the awards ceremony in Zurich, […] Posted in Leadership
- India’s Global Defence and Aerospace Hub- Hyderabad VS. Bangalore? India is poised to become one of the most important markets in the Defence Sector, defence and aerospace vendors make a way for India, Andhra Pradesh government goes all out to attract […] Posted in Leadership
- Best Cities For Business And Careers We looked for cities that have strong economies and plenty of fun things to do- terrific places to live and work.Recession, Gas prices, Cost of living, Food prices, Unemployment rate, […] Posted in Leadership
As founder and editorial director of the CEOWORLD magazine, Amarendra Bhushan is an extensively kudized author, journalist, and internationally syndicated columnist. In 2008, he launched The CEOWORLD magazine, a site that quickly became one of the most widely-read, linked to, and frequently-cited media brands on the Internet.