4 Reasons to Promote Your Business on Instagram
According to a report by Statista, Instagram now houses 500 million active users and has become one of the most popular social media platforms in the world. Owned by Facebook, Instagram now allows entrepreneurs and online marketers to promote their business by uploading eye-catchy photos of their products or services.
In this modern era where a business’s survival utterly depends on technology-driven engagement with customers, the best way to reach prospects is through a winning social media strategy.
But is it really necessary to promote your business on Instagram? While there are other mainstream platforms such as Facebook and Twitter, there is no better alternative than Instagram. Here’s why:
Fastest Growing Network
When Instagram was bought in 2012 for $1 billion, everyone thought that Facebook paid too high a price for such a small business, which had just 13 employees at the time. Four years later, it came to be known what Facebook did was right after all. According to Statista, Instagram has gained 100 million users from September 2015 to June 2016, amassing up to 500 million active users in total.
Having your business is such a fast paced growing network increases your chances of reaching potential customers fast.
Higher Interaction Level
Everyone knows about the significance of using photos and videos as a tool to market their business online. While Facebook and Twitter are renowned places to share such content, Instagram has proven to be the best platform for image-based content.
According to Forrester, Instagram has 400% higher levels of user-based interactions than other social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter. This is mainly because users of Instagram are only fed with photos and short videos rather than anything else.
A Creative Strategy to Build Brand Awareness
Major brands such as Starbucks, NBA and Nike are known to promote their brand through exciting and entertaining product photos and videos. It is because they know how effective Instagram can be to build brand awareness. These renowned businesses upload behind-the-scenes content which builds trust, loyalty and a healthy business relationship with customers.
Mobile Focused Content Marketing
Instagram is no doubt a mobile platform. It is a great way to interact with customer feedback which creates a more personal connection between consumers and businesses. Since every content on Instagram is visual, having a mobile-focused strategy is great as it lets you capture candid moments that are usually not accessible on desktop platforms.
Instagram isn’t just about selling your products or services to consumers, it’s about connecting with customers, spreading brand awareness and building trust that can last a lifetime. If you want your business to reach millions of potential customers through creative visual content, Instagram is the best platform to start with.
You may also be interested in:
- Miley Cyrus Shows Off Her Cleavage In A Skin-tight Crimson Bustier Corset-Like Top The newly engaged, 19-year-old actress/singer Miley Cyrus has posted a new Twitter profile picture of herself wearing a skin-tight crimson bustier top --- giving followers quite a peek. […] Posted in Leadership
- The Ultra-Rich Billionaires’ Club Grows 7% In 2014 To 2,325, Welcomed 155 New Members The vast majority of people lost their jobs in layoffs and cutbacks during the economic crisis, but the world’s billionaire club keeps getting bigger, has welcomed 155 new members.The […] Posted in Leadership
- Leadership Lessons From King Arthur: Communication And Collaboration In King Arthur's Round Table, Harvard professor David Perkins uses the metaphor of the Round Table to discuss how collaborative conversations create smarter organizations. The Round Table […] Posted in Rankings
- Will BYOD Revive The Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) Technology? If you've already attempted a Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) implementation project for your company and it didn't go well, worry not. Now "Bring Your Own Device" (BYOD) is breathing […] Posted in Leadership
- 20 Books That Warren Buffett Wants You To Read Want to know what the investor-turned-billionaire-humanitarian Warren Buffett reads? Getting into the mind of Warren Buffett, is "an extremely worthwhile use of time," according to Bill […] Posted in Education
- My Two Life Changing Mentors and How I Pay it Forward Today Enter the First Mentor: It was the summer that changed my life. For summer break after my junior year from the University of Oklahoma I had planned to take a job at the University pool as […] Posted in Perspective