Exactly How Much EDM DJs Are Making: World’s Highest Earning DJs Of 2016
For the 4th year in a row, Scotland’s biggest dance export Calvin Harris is once again the world’s highest earning EDM artists, pulling in $63 million pretax, according to Forbes magazine’s list for the top ten highest earning DJs of 2016.
Coming in second as a list mainstay is Dutch Dj Tiësto, who made only half of what Calvin Harris earned with $38 million, followed by French DJ David Guetta with $28 million. Rounding out the top five is ZEDD (number 4), who drew in $28 million and Steve Aoki (number 5) with $23.5 million in earnings.
Collectively, dance music’s top earners raked in a whopping $270.5 million (down 1% from a year ago) – thanks to their music, gigs and lucrative brand endorsements.One thing is distinctly lacking from the top 10 list of the highest earning DJs in the world: Women.Click To Tweet
World's highest earning DJs of 2016
|1||Calvin Harris||$63 million||@CalvinHarris|
|3||David Guetta||$28 million||@davidguetta|
|5||Steve Aoki||$23.5 million||@steveaoki|
|9||Martin Garrix||$16 million||@MartinGarrix|
|10||Dimitri Vegas||$15.5 million||@dimitrivegas|
|10||Like Mike||$15.5 million||@likemike|
World’s Highest-Paid EDM DJs: Electronic Cash Kings of 2016
You may also be interested in:
- 10 Tips for Executives to Leverage Their Personal Assistants to Get More Done in Less Time I am stretched so thin with all the projects on my plate and sometimes it feels like getting help from an assistant isn’t a help, but rather it’s like adding another to-do to my […] Posted in Rankings
- Courage: Leadership Lessons from the Wizard of Oz In business, as in sports, as in life, we are constantly faced with change. Change in the economic and financial environment, a change in momentum, a change in personnel. To paraphrase an […] Posted in Rankings
- Sam Worthington in Men’s Health- homeless vagabond to international sensation The Australian star Sam Worthington covers this month's issue of Men's Health, THE WORTHINGTONS ARRIVED IN AUSTRALIA looking for new opportunities and "not exactly cashed up." […] Posted in Leadership, Rankings
- From Good to Great: Study Shows Communication is Crucial for CEOs Over the past decade, CEO communication has evolved from a convenient skill to a critical business asset.According to a new study from Domo and CEO.com, A 360 Degree View of the CEO, […] Posted in Rankings
- Is This The End Of The Evolution For Mobile Device Security And Privacy? When transitioning from one technology to another, the battle no longer has to do with just performance or ease of use, especially when it comes to Mobile Devices or Smartphones for […] Posted in Rankings
- PCI Security Standards And Your Business Your understanding of Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) is vital to managing the risk your business exposes itself to with every customer transaction that involves […] Posted in Leadership
As founder and editorial director of the CEOWORLD magazine, Amarendra Bhushan is an extensively kudized author, journalist, and internationally syndicated columnist. In 2008, he launched The CEOWORLD magazine, a site that quickly became one of the most widely-read, linked to, and frequently-cited media brands on the Internet.