RANKED: The World’s 10 Best Business Class Airlines, 2016
Qatar Airways has been voted the best business class airline in the world for 2016, according to a survey of millions of travellers world wide, conducted by Skytrax, the leading consumer-aviation consultancy firm.
Singapore Airlines (SIA) took second spot, followed by Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, Dubai-based airline Emirates, and Hong Kong’s Cathay Pacific, ranked third, forth, and fifth, respectively.
The World’s 10 Best Business Class Airlines, 2016
1. Qatar Airways
2. Singapore Airlines
3. Etihad Airways
5. Cathay Pacific
6. ANA All Nippon Airways
7. EVA Air
8. Turkish Airlines
9. Air France
Revealed: The World’s 10 Best Business Class Airline Lounges, Seats, Catering, and Dining for 2016
|1||Qatar Airways||Singapore Airlines||Turkish Airlines||Turkish Airlines|
|2||Turkish Airlines||Qatar Airways||Qatar Airways||Qatar Airways|
|3||Cathay Pacific||Etihad Airways||Austrian||Etihad Airways|
|4||Virgin Atlantic||Japan Airlines||Etihad Airways||Qantas Airways|
|5||Singapore Airlines||EVA Air||Garuda Indonesia||Emirates|
|6||Qantas Airways||ANA All Nippon Airways||Hainan Airlines||Singapore Airlines|
|7||Etihad Airways||Cathay Pacific||Qantas Airways||Cathay Pacific|
|8||Emirates||Oman Air||ANA All Nippon Airways||Virgin Atlantic|
|9||Swiss||Air France||Singapore Airlines||Air Canada|
|10||EVA Air||Swiss||Emirates||British Airways|
*The award for Business Class Comfort Amenities is based on the full range of comfort amenities that a customer receives in these premium cabins on long haul flights. This covers much more than just an amenity kit, and the Comfort Amenities award classification is about end-to-end comfort. This Award category includes the quality of pillows, duvets and blankets, onboard turndown / seat cover service, pyjamas, hot and cold towel services, washroom products, and of course the amenity kit.
You may also be interested in:
- 5 Keys to Transform Big Data into Actionable Business Insight Big Data. It’s proliferating companies like never before. Yet these high volumes of data are often found in pockets and silos throughout the organization without a truly comprehensive way […] Posted in Rankings
- How Pensioners Plan To Spend Their Retirement: Top 40 Life ambitions For Over-65s? Writing a best-selling novel, learning to fly, traveling the world, enjoying a cruise, learning a language, and plans to fall in love are among the retired population's top-40 most […] Posted in Rankings
- Ways To Improve And Secure Your Smartphone-Browsing Experience How often do you browse the net via your smartphone? A lot? Do you reach for your smartphone to check facts quickly and be ready with a pat answer when someone grills you? We’ll all been […] Posted in Leadership
- Why staff buy-in will make or break your strategy On any given day, teams of executives across the country are huddled around boardroom tables, or ferreted away on retreats, busily devising their company’s winning strategy: the game plan […] Posted in CEO Insider
- Major spin-offs in the energy sector- COP, BP, CHK, EP, XOM, CVX, MRO, MPC, TSO, TLLP (September 5, 2011) The largest planned spin-off in the energy sector of the downstream assets of ConocoPhillips Corp. (NYSE: COP), explores for, produces, transports and markets crude oil, bitumen, natural […] Posted in Leadership
- Renewable Energy Development in Africa: African Countries will benefit from the new focus on renewables for all the right reasons Energy and climate experts the world over agree: Africa has a unique opportunity to develop and capitalize on renewable energy sources. According to the International Renewable Energy […] Posted in Leadership
As founder and editorial director of the CEOWORLD magazine, Amarendra Bhushan is an extensively kudized author, journalist, and internationally syndicated columnist. In 2008, he launched The CEOWORLD magazine, a site that quickly became one of the most widely-read, linked to, and frequently-cited media brands on the Internet.