Best Fashion Schools In Europe, 2016
The United Kingdom has topped a ranking of the best fashion schools in Europe 2016. Central Saint Martins, London College of Fashion, and Kingston University achieved the highest scores of all fashion institutions in the continent, based on the data and methodology used to compile the Top 100 Fashion Schools In The World Ranking 2016.
The United Kingdom has the most schools at the top of the European list, the rest of the top five is filled by Belgium’s Royal Academy of Fine Arts and the France’s ESMOD, Paris. Fashion Schools were measured on their learning experience, teaching environment, international outlook, value, and institution’s reputation with academics and employers.
However, this is by no means a comprehensive list, while the schools below are the “Best Fashion Schools In Europe, 2016, there may be many other schools that offer these programs related to the Fashion industry too!
The next three are Italy’s Istituto Marangoniy, and then two more British fashion schools, Royal College of Art and University of Westminster. You can check out the best fashion schools in Europe below:
You may also be interested in:
- World’s Top 25 Best Countries For Logistics Performance In 2016: Germany Comes Out On Top Again For the 2nd time running, Germany has ranked number 1 among 160 countries according to the latest World Bank’s Logistics Performance Index (LPI) report entitled "Connecting to Complete […] Posted in Rankings
- Samsung Bringing Curved Screen Display To Its Smartphones The world's best-selling smartphone maker Samsung has announced that it will be rolling out a smartphone with a curved screen starting next month. While the company declined to provide […] Posted in Leadership
- List Of Top 10 Major American Cities With The Most Unpredictable Weather Oh, a recent study by Nate Silver and Reuben Fischer-Baum at FiveThirtyEight compared daily weather patterns against long-term averages and found out which city has the most unpredictable […] Posted in Leadership
- Two UK business schools ranked among the Europe’s top 10 London Business School (LBS) and Said Business School (University of Oxford) have made it into the top ten spots of the Financial Times's prestigious rankings for Europe's best business […] Posted in Leadership
- Follow the Logic: Why Boards Need Communications Expertise Take this simple test. True or False:1. One of the primary roles of a Board of Directors is to advise the CEO. T F2. One of the primary roles of a CEO is to communicate […] Posted in Leadership
- The 25 Most Influential Women In Business In The Asia-Pacific Region Women from China and India dominate this year’s Fortune magazine’s list of the 25 most powerful women changing the landscape of Asia-Pacific business.As many as ten Chinese Women and […] Posted in Leadership