These Are The 10 Employers Every Business, Engineering, And IT Students Dream Of Working For
Not so surprisingly, the search behemoth Google is perceived to be the most desirable employer for business students, according to the latest research by Universum’s talent survey, a global research and advisory firm. Apple, EY, Goldman Sachs, and PwC rounded out the top five in 2016. Deloitte, Microsoft, KPMG, L’Oréal and JP Morgan completing the top ten dream employers of business students.
The world’s top ten most attractive employer companies — business students find desirable for employment:
3. Ernst & Young (EY)
4. Goldman Sachs
5. PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
10. JP Morgan
The world’s top ten most attractive employer companies — Engineering/IT students students find desirable for employment:
Most attractive employers in the world, 2016
These are the 10 employers business students dream of working for: Google, Apple, EY, Goldman Sachs, PwC, Deloitte, Microsoft, KPMG, L’Oreal and JP Morgan.
These are the 10 employers engineering and information technology students dream of working for: Google, Microsoft, Apple, BMW, IBM, GE, Intel, Siemens, Samsung and Sony.
You may also be interested in:
- The Top 12 Places To Live In America: 2015 List Madison, Wisconsin has reached the top of Livability’s 2015 list of the top 100 places to Live, which ranks small- to mid-size cities throughout the United States.Rochester, Minnesota […] Posted in Rankings
- 4 Ways to Refresh Your Relationship With Your Customers Even when they have the best intentions, CEOs can fall out of touch with their customers. But it’s never too late to reach out again and get to know your customers on deeper, more […] Posted in Growth Leaders
- India Iran Oil dispute- Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd (MRPL) issued tender India's Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd (MRPL) issued on Wednesday a second tender this week to buy high-sulphur crude amid an ongoing oil payment dispute between India and Iran […] Posted in Leadership
- Top Ten Most Fascinating People Of 2014 By Barbara Walters: Amal Clooney Tops Amazingly, Amal Clooney (née Alamuddin) was named the most fascinating person of 2014 by the 85-year-old broadcast journalist, Barbara Walters.A well respected and highly-regarded […] Posted in Rankings
- Make the first 90 days count in a new role Half of all management hires fail within the first 18 months according to a study by Leadership IQ, a global leadership training and research company. The study shows that these failures […] Posted in Leadership
- Strengthen your brand in a recession Market Contraction is an opportunityAttitude determines outcome. How businesses emerge after a market contraction depend a lot on how they take on the challenge - fight it with […] Posted in Leadership
As founder and editorial director of the CEOWORLD magazine, Amarendra Bhushan is an extensively kudized author, journalist, and internationally syndicated columnist. In 2008, he launched The CEOWORLD magazine, a site that quickly became one of the most widely-read, linked to, and frequently-cited media brands on the Internet.