The 10 best islands in the world in 2016, according to holidaymakers
Which of the world’s islands has won the hearts of holidaymakers, the readers of T+L magazine picked Palawan Island, in Philippines, as the World’s Best Island in in 2016, Santorini ranked 5th. From Palawan to Santorini, here are the world’s top 10 islands, as chosen by holidaymakers.
Travelers in search of most spectacular island landscapes should head to the Philippines, it seems. No less than three Philippine islands cropped up in the World’s Best Islands list, with Palawan in 1st place, Boracay in 2nd and Cebu in 6th.
Below is are the islands that made it to top 10 World’s Best Islands list with the scores culled from readers ratings:
1. Palawan, Philippines [Score: 93.71]
2. Boracay, Philippines [Score: 90.47]
3. Ischia, Italy [Score: 90.22]
4. Waiheke Island, New Zealand [Score: 90.00]
5. Santorini, Greece [Score: 89.07]
6. Cebu, Philippines [Score: 88.65]
7. Maui, Hawaii [Score: 88.55]
8. Hilton Head, South Carolina [Score: 88.35]
9. Kauai, Hawaii [Score: 88.33]
10. Bali, Indonesia [Score: 88.24]
You may also be interested in:
- The Top 10 Sexiest Actress In Bollywood- Hottest Female Actors Bollywood, serves the fans with plenty of visual treat by exposing its hottest babes. Here is our Top 10 list of The Top 10 Sexiest Actress In Bollywood- Hottest Female Actors. Kareena […] Posted in Leadership
- CEOs Should be Seen AND Heard Recently there has been a lot of talk about ‘visibility’. For the purposes of this post, though, I’m not talking about whether you can see out of your windscreen when it has frosted over. […] Posted in Rankings
- Top Chief Security Officers (CSOs) to Follow on Twitter Since we published the list of top charity CEOs, advertising executives, influential chief executive officers (CEOs,) venture capitalists, chief marketing officers (CMOs,) and chief […] Posted in Leadership
- Global Founders Capital Backs 3 Investments: Lingoda, Videdressing, And GirlMeetsDress For founders by founders venture fund, Global Founders Capital (The Samwer brothers $200m investment fund) has finally announced its first 3 investments: Lingoda, Videdressing, and […] Posted in Leadership
- MIT, Stanford, And Harvard Topped The List Of The world’s 200 Best Universities, 2016/17 Boston’s MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) has been named the best university in the world for the 5th straight year, according to the QS World University Rankings 2016/17, with […] Posted in Rankings
- Top 30 travel destinations you must visit once in your lifetime, 2015 There's nothing quite like the Eiffel Tower. And I am not alone. Eiffel Tower has topped a poll commissioned by British Airways as part of their "Inspire Us" travel photography challenge, […] Posted in Leadership
As founder and editorial director of the CEOWORLD magazine, Amarendra Bhushan is an extensively kudized author, journalist, and internationally syndicated columnist. In 2008, he launched The CEOWORLD magazine, a site that quickly became one of the most widely-read, linked to, and frequently-cited media brands on the Internet.