LinkedIn’s Top-20 most attractive employers where everyone wants to work, 2016
That’s right, global tech giant Apple, Salesforce, and Facebook are the companies where people are dying to work for, according to LinkedIn “top attractors list,” an eye-opening ranking of the employers dominating the talent game. Not surprisingly, the iPhone maker, Apple has been named world’s most desirable place to work, followed by Salesforce (2nd), Facebook (3rd), Google (4th), and Amazon (5th).
These are neither the companies that are the “best” to work at nor the most profitable. Instead, it’s a list of companies where people most eagerly want to land jobs. The networking site looked at companies with more than 500 employees to discover where job seekers and professionals most eagerly want to land jobs, and stay in them when they do.
So which companies made LinkedIn’s global top 20 most attractive employers where everyone wants to work?
10. Johnson & Johnson
You may also be interested in:
- Best Business Schools In India, 2016 In the early decades, a specialised academic background for running a successful business was not mandatory. But with the emergence of fresh ideas and new competition, the Importance of […] Posted in Rankings, India
- Life at the top of the ladder, when you’re afraid of heights There is a misconception amongst those eager to ascend the corporate ladder. It is that once you arrive at the top, you will have acquired the majority of experience and knowledge […] Posted in Leadership
- Best Online File Storage and Backup Application Services ElephantDriveUnlimited online storage for your photos, music, video, documents, and all other valuable files you have! Pre-made categories and our simple wizard make sure that all your […] Posted in Leadership
- How to Get All Your Offices Moving in the Same Direction I started racing small sailboats when I was 10 years old. Peter was my captain and my idol. Whatever he said, I did. He shouted, "Tack!" I had the lines in my hand and rolled to the […] Posted in Leadership
- Qatar Exchange announces the successful start of the first new exchange member since 2006 Qatar Exchange today expressed its satisfaction to see Qatari banks enter the exchange as members and start providing financial services activities, including brokerage, with QNB being the […] Posted in Leadership
- Finding High-Quality Employees: Do You Have A Well-Written Job Description? When planning your recruiting efforts, there are a number of things you can do that can help you attract just the right applicants for the interview. There seems to be a major disconnect […] Posted in Rankings
As founder and editorial director of the CEOWORLD magazine, Amarendra Bhushan is an extensively kudized author, journalist, and internationally syndicated columnist. In 2008, he launched The CEOWORLD magazine, a site that quickly became one of the most widely-read, linked to, and frequently-cited media brands on the Internet.