These are the top 20 cities friendliest to women entrepreneurs, 2016 ranking
If you’re a women entrepreneur, New York City is the best city in the world to start and scale a women-led businesses, according to a new report commissioned by the computing giant Dell. San Francisco, London, Stockholm, and Singapore rounded out the top five. Toronto ranked sixth overall.
The cities were evaluated based on 5 categories of city characteristics: capital, technology, talent, culture, and markets.
Here’s the list of the top 20 cities for female entrepreneurs to start and scale a high-growth business:
1. NEW YORK
2. BAY AREA
7. WASHINGTON, DC
14. HONG KONG
18. MEXICO CITY
19. SAO PAULO
Source: Study, “Rating Global Cities’ Ability To Attract And Support High Potential Women Entrepreneurs,” Dell and IHS, May 2016.
You may also be interested in:
- The Top Chief Marketing Officers (CMOs) That You Should Consider Following On Twitter Given the fact that Twitter is the fastest growing social platform in the world, a study concluded by The CEOWORLD magazine named "Top Chief Information Officers (CIOs) That You Should […] Posted in Rankings
- Robust, Manageable, And Cost-Effective Unified Threat Management (UTM) Solutions For Small Business At its most basic, Unified threat management (UTM) devices integrate multiple security functions such as: network firewalling, network intrusion detection systems (IDS), network Intrusion […] Posted in Leadership
- Taking Back the Customer Service Experience Customer service experience strategies vary from business to business. Regardless of industry, customer service orbits around a singular expectation – businesses should meet and exceed the […] Posted in Rankings
- Reason why Qatar Airways CEO Akbar Al Baker demands more access to Canadian market? Qatar Airways' chief executive Akbar Al Baker called for greater access for the rapid expanding Qatar Airways to the Canadian market, We have Canadian companies trying to sell us […] Posted in Leadership
- Top 10 Business Magazines BusinessWeek Magazine - A global source of business news that inspires leaders to turn ideas into action. Through content, context, and collaboration, BusinessWeek moderates global […] Posted in Leadership, Rankings
- How to Choose Right Web Design Company? A well-designed web portal can create a good impression for your organization. Today, before approaching to any company or service provider, people like to visit their websites to avail […] Posted in Rankings
As founder and editorial director of the CEOWORLD magazine, Amarendra Bhushan is an extensively kudized author, journalist, and internationally syndicated columnist. In 2008, he launched The CEOWORLD magazine, a site that quickly became one of the most widely-read, linked to, and frequently-cited media brands on the Internet.