Top 10 most attractive cities for luxury retailers to set up shops, 2016
While luxury retailers are increasingly embracing ecommerce, London has been voted World’s most attractive city for global luxury retailers to set up shops, according to 2016 report by the Jones Lang LaSalle. Hong Kong ranks second in terms of international retailer attractiveness, just ahead of Paris.
New York is the world’s 5th most appealing luxury retail destination after Tokyo. Despite China’s slowing economy, 4 chinese cities have made the list of world’s top 10 most appealing destination for global luxury retailers, along with Tokyo and Osaka in Japan.
Top 10 of the world’s best luxury retail destinations, 2016
2. Hong Kong
5. New York
You may also be interested in:
- 2015’s Top 10 Software-as-a-Service solution for big data analytics companies list After undergoing a rigorous selection process, Alteryx, Ayasdi, C3 Energy, 1010data, and BeyondCore was recognized among the foremost Software-as-a-Service solution for big data analytics […] Posted in Rankings
- Best Trendy Cocktail Dresses for Women to buy Here is a list of the top Best Trendy Cocktail Dresses for Women to buy, that'll be perfect for her. To improve your chances of buying the first rule of shopping for Cocktail Dresses is […] Posted in Leadership
- 27 Richest Property Tycoons In America: Real Estate Billionaires While Donald Trump may be the most famous and familiar face among real estate moguls, he is not the richest. Coming in as the richest of the real estate tycoons on the FORBES Billionaires […] Posted in Leadership
- Rambler Media plans to bid for AOL’s ICQ instant-messaging service Rambler Media, the internet media and services group which operates Rambler.ru, on-line newspaper 'Lenta.ru',plans to bid for AOL’s [[AOL]] ICQ instant-messaging service . Other properties […] Posted in Leadership
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg- the worst dressed men of the year In the race for this year's issue of the United States news magazine's award Zuckerberg overtook significant candidates – Afghanistan's president Hamid Karzai, the Chilean miners, the Tea […] Posted in Rankings
- ABC World News with Diane Sawyer up to 7.29 million Total Viewers for Week of August 8th ABC World News with Diane Sawyer (Lila Diane Sawyer) up to 7.29 million Total Viewers and and a 1.5 rating/6 share/1.92 million among Adults 25-54 for Week of August 8th , 2011. Before […] Posted in Leadership, Rankings
As founder and editorial director of the CEOWORLD magazine, Amarendra Bhushan is an extensively kudized author, journalist, and internationally syndicated columnist. In 2008, he launched The CEOWORLD magazine, a site that quickly became one of the most widely-read, linked to, and frequently-cited media brands on the Internet.