Productivity tips to achieve greater efficiency; get more done in less time?
Okay so first let me start off by saying that there’s a big difference between being busy and being productive. Studies show that people are wildly distracted these days with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Vine, Snapchat, etc. I truly hope these 25 productivity tips will help you unleash your maximum potential.
Remember, you don’t need to become a different person to become a successful person. Productivity tips to achieve greater efficiency; get more done in less time?
1. Establish Routines.
2. Create a to-do list.
3. Create a to-don’t list.
4. Batch together similar tasks.
5. Prioritize prioritizing.
6. Don’t multi-task.
7. Take a break: Don’t be so available to everyone.
8. Politely learn to say no.
9. Be a contrarian.
10. Drink more water. When you’re dehydrated, you’ll have far less energy.
11. Ask for help, you can’t be BIW (Best in the World)
12. Don’t say yes to every request.
13. Don’t try to please everyone. Just do what you know is right.
14. Mess creates stress
15. Say goodbye to the energy vampires in your life (negative thoughts and negative people)
16. Be specific – When you set yourself a goal, try to be as specific as possible.
17. Focus on what you will do, not what you won’t do.
18. Use reminders to notify you of upcoming tasks due throughout the day.
19. Dedicate 30 minutes or less of every day to prioritizing big picture goals for the coming week, month, and year.
20. Use your smartphone to create tasks, events, and reminders that need to be done.
21. It’s critical to take breaks and let your brain rest.
22. Learn to breat large project into smaller and more manageable chunks.
23. Follow strict daily routines. success is not about luck. It’s about determination.
24. Don’t be so available to everyone.
25. Focus on getting better, rather than being good.
You may also be interested in:
- Service-as-a-Software: Agile, Innovative, Thriving In the last few weeks, it seems that everyone has become convinced that the Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) sector is in trouble, thanks to a sudden decline in stock market valuations of SaaS […] Posted in Leadership
- These are the 40 smartest people of all time The top 40 who appear on this list of the world's most intelligent people of all time were compiled by Libb Thims, a Chicago-based electrochemical engineer. The top five are: Johann […] Posted in Rankings
- 8 Highest-Earning Late Night Talk Show Hosts 2014 Daily Show host Jon Stewart has taken the top spot in the list of the highest-earning late night talk show hosts, followed by David Letterman in second place, Conan O’Brien in third place, […] Posted in Rankings
- 25 Important Things That Graduate Admissions Tests Can’t Effectively Measure Well, If you’re applying for graduate study in the US, especially a master’s program, you may be required to submit scores from one or more specialized or "standardized" graduate […] Posted in Education
- 7 Tips for Women to Work It at Work My instinct is to ignore and defy the stereotypes, false perceptions and limitations placed on professional women. However, that’s not always the best option. I don’t have any magical […] Posted in Leadership
- Boobs or Brains- COOL CHICKS PROFILE PICTURES on Facebook Boobs or Brains- COOL CHICKS PROFILE PICTURES ON FACEBOOKBrains vs Artificial Beauty- Which will take you further in life. Big brains can be helpful to your relationships, what about […] Posted in Leadership
As founder and editorial director of the CEOWORLD magazine, Amarendra Bhushan is an extensively kudized author, journalist, and internationally syndicated columnist. In 2008, he launched The CEOWORLD magazine, a site that quickly became one of the most widely-read, linked to, and frequently-cited media brands on the Internet.