Okay so first let me start off by saying that there’s a big difference between being busy and being productive. Studies show that people are wildly distracted these days with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Vine, Snapchat, etc. I truly hope these 25 productivity tips will help you unleash your maximum potential.
Remember, you don’t need to become a different person to become a successful person. Productivity tips to achieve greater efficiency; get more done in less time?
1. Establish Routines.
2. Create a to-do list.
3. Create a to-don’t list.
4. Batch together similar tasks.
5. Prioritize prioritizing.
6. Don’t multi-task.
7. Take a break: Don’t be so available to everyone.
8. Politely learn to say no.
9. Be a contrarian.
10. Drink more water. When you’re dehydrated, you’ll have far less energy.
11. Ask for help, you can’t be BIW (Best in the World)
12. Don’t say yes to every request.
13. Don’t try to please everyone. Just do what you know is right.
14. Mess creates stress
15. Say goodbye to the energy vampires in your life (negative thoughts and negative people)
16. Be specific – When you set yourself a goal, try to be as specific as possible.
17. Focus on what you will do, not what you won’t do.
18. Use reminders to notify you of upcoming tasks due throughout the day.
19. Dedicate 30 minutes or less of every day to prioritizing big picture goals for the coming week, month, and year.
20. Use your smartphone to create tasks, events, and reminders that need to be done.
21. It’s critical to take breaks and let your brain rest.
22. Learn to breat large project into smaller and more manageable chunks.
23. Follow strict daily routines. success is not about luck. It’s about determination.
24. Don’t be so available to everyone.
25. Focus on getting better, rather than being good.
Latest posts by Dr. Amarendra Bhushan Dhiraj
- Top 20 Richest Sports Team Owners In The World, 2018 - September 18, 2018
- Five Of The Top 10 Richest Cities In The World Are In The U.S. - September 18, 2018
- What’s the world’s busiest airline route by passenger numbers, 2017? - September 18, 2018