50 Most Stylish Athletes In The World, 2016
Victor Cruz of the New York Giants was named the most stylish athlete in sports by Sports Illustrated magazine in an inaugural Fashionable 50 list, a ranking of the world’s 50 most stylish athletes, selected with the help of magazine editors, stylists, executives, models, journalists and other fashion industry insiders.
Russell Westbrook took the second spot on this list. Russell Westbrook was followed by LeBron James, Serena Williams, and Henrik Lundqvist. The top 10 was rounded out by Cristiano Ronaldo, wyane Wade, Andre Iguodal, Misty Copeland, and Skylar Diggins.
The were judged not only by what they wear, but also by things like their designer collaborations, social media presence, and attendance at fashion shows.
List of top 10 best dressed athletes, 2016:
1. Victor Cruz – NEW YORK GIANTS – Follow on Twitter.
2. Russell Westbrook – Oklahoma City Thunder – Follow on Twitter.
3. LeBron James – Cleveland Cavaliers – Follow on Twitter.
4. Serena Williams – WTA tennis player – Follow on Twitter.
5. Henrik Lundqvist – New York Rangers – Follow on Twitter.
6. Cristiano Ronaldo – Real Madrid – Follow on Twitter.
7. Dwyane Wade – Miami Heat – Follow on Twitter.
8. Andre Iguodala – Golden State Warriors – Follow on Twitter.
9. Misty Copeland – Ballet dancer for ABT – Follow on Twitter.
10. Skylar Diggins – Dallas Wings – Follow on Twitter.
The rest of the 50 Most Stylish Athletes In The World, 2016:
(listed below in no particular order)
|Laila Ali||Former boxing pro||Follow on Twitter|
|Carmelo Anthony||NEW YORK KNICKS||Follow on Twitter|
|Mario Balotelli||A.C. Milan||Follow on Twitter|
|David Beckham||Former soccer pro||Follow on Facebook|
|Odell Beckham Jr.||New York Giants||Follow on Twitter|
|Tom Brady||New England Patriots||Follow on Facebook|
|Torah Bright||Snowboarder||Follow on Twitter|
|Chris Bosh||Miami Heat||Follow on Twitter|
|Swin Cash||New York Liberty||Follow on Twitter|
|Tyson Chandler||Phoenix Suns||Follow on Twitter|
|Mike Conley||Memphis Grizzlies||Follow on Twitter|
|Eric Decker||New York Jets||Follow on Twitter|
|Kevin Durant||Oklahoma City Thunder||Follow on Twitter|
|Roger Federer||ATP Tennis||Follow on Twitter|
|Larry Fitzgerald||Arizona Cardinals||Follow on Twitter|
|Walt Clyde Frazier||Former NBA player||Follow on Twitter|
|Lewis Hamilton||Formula One||Follow on Twitter|
|Bryce Harper||Washington Nationals||Follow on Twitter|
|Colin Kaepernick||San Francisco 49ers||Follow on Twitter|
|Matt Kemp||San Diego Padres||Follow on Twitter|
|Marcedes Lewis||Jacksonville Jaguars||Follow on Twitter|
|Von Miller||Denver Broncos||Follow on Twitter|
|Alex Morgan||Orlando Pride||Follow on Twitter|
|DeMarco Murray||Tennessee Titans||Follow on Twitter|
|Hidetoshi Nakata||Former soccer pro||Follow on Twitter|
|Cam Newton||Carolina Panthers||Follow on Twitter|
|Danica Patrick||NASCAR driver||Follow on Twitter|
|Chris Paul||Los Angeles Clippers||Follow on Twitter|
|Anna Rawson||Former LPGA golfer||Follow on Twitter|
|Darrelle Revis||New York Jets||Follow on Twitter|
|Emmanuel Sanders||Denver Broncos||Follow on Twitter|
|Maria Sharapova||WTA tennis||Follow on Twitter|
|Amar’e Stoudemire||Miami Heat||Follow on Twitter|
|Michael Strahan||Former NFL player||Follow on Twitter|
|PK Subban||Montreal Canadiens||Follow on Twitter|
|Lindsey Vonn||Alpine skier||Follow on Twitter|
|Shaun White||Snowboarder + Skateboarder||Follow on Twitter|
|Andrew Wiggins||Minnesota Timberwolves||Follow on Twitter|
|Venus Williams||WTA tennis player||Follow on Twitter|
|Russell Wilson||Seattle Seahawks||Follow on Twitter|
You may also be interested in:
- The Curious Case of Digital Leadership in the Hollywood Age: How to Turn Role Models into Innovative Social Business Models When my successful catering friend went from being a wedding planner to become a leadership party planner, I knew that time has to come rethink the whole meaning of leadership, time to […] Posted in Leadership
- Top 10 Best American cities To Rent Apartments, Condos And Town Home We have ranked top 10 major American cities to rent on bedroom apartments, condos and town homes based at it's average monthly tent to pay, change in rent year-over-year basis, first […] Posted in Leadership
- The Top 10 Film Schools In America For 2015 As usual, the legendary University of Southern California film school ranked number 1 among the best film school in the United States in an annual list ranking of "The Top 25 American Film […] Posted in Perspective, CEO Insider
- The Real Root of Leadership Dysfunction Why do leaders falter and fail? Is it due to a lack of knowledge, misguided strategy, or poorly-applied techniques? Rarely. At the core of leadership dysfunction is a behaviour that is […] Posted in Leadership
- Is/was James Franco a Porn Star- Rise of Planet of the Apes? James Franco started his career as a television actor on Freaks and Geeks, appearing on "Conan" Tuesday night, he detailed some unfortunate adult film (Porno Disaster) dabblings and […] Posted in Leadership
- Top 11 Youngest American Billionaires 2014: Wealthiest Under 40 30-year-old Dustin Moskovitz, a cofounder of Facebook and the current CEO of the organization app Asana, is the youngest billionaire in the US, according to the Forbes 400 Richest […] Posted in Leadership
As founder and editorial director of the CEOWORLD magazine, Amarendra Bhushan is an extensively kudized author, journalist, and internationally syndicated columnist. In 2008, he launched The CEOWORLD magazine, a site that quickly became one of the most widely-read, linked to, and frequently-cited media brands on the Internet.