Best business schools to study for an MBA in Canada, 2016
Rotman School of Management at the University of Toronto has been named the best business school in Canada to study for an MBA in a comprehensive global ranking of the world’s best business schools, 2016.
Five of Canada’s top business schools figure among the 100 best globally, according to the FT Global MBA Ranking for 2016. The University of Toronto’s Rotman School of Management — Officially the best business school in Canada, Rotman has nonetheless fallen by 7 place this year. The average Rotman MBA grad earns $96,647, and increases their salary by 78% after leaving.
McGill University’s Desautels Faculty of Management follows at number two in Canada and number 85 globally of the five top Canada’s MBA programmes to make the annual ranking. People with MBAs from Desautels Faculty of Management earn an average of $88,345.
Ivey Business School at Western University, has moved nine spots up to the 88th place – Ranked as the 3rd-best business school in Canada, Ivey MBA grads can expect a salary increase of 71% and an average wage of $100,209.
The top 5 business schools in Canada, 2016:
1. University of Toronto’s Rotman School of Management
Rank in 2016: 60
Rank in 2015: 53
2. McGill University’s Desautels Faculty of Management
Rank in 2016: 85
Rank in 2015: 100
3. Ivey Business School at Western University
Rank in 2016: 88
Rank in 2015: 97
4. Smith School of Business at Queen’s University
Rank in 2016: 93
Rank in 2015: 86
5 Sauder School of Business at the University of British Columbia
Rank in 2016: 96
Rank in 2015: 81
You may also be interested in:
- Top 50 global personalities with an outstanding commitment to diversity Bill Gates, former Microsoft CEO and co-chair of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, has been named alongside his holiness the Dalai Lama , Barack Obama, President of the United States […] Posted in Leadership
- World’s Top 10 Most Expensive Countries For Tourists To Visit, 2015 Report Unsurprisingly, Switzerland is the most expensive country in the world for tourists to visit, according to the World Economic Forum’s 2015 travel and tourism competitiveness report. Here […] Posted in Leadership
- Revealed! Italy’s Top 10 Enticing Beaches For 2015 Fancy an Italian beach holiday, look no further! Rabbit Beach on the island of Lampedusa off the south coast of Sicily has been named as the best beach in Italy in a survey of worldwide […] Posted in Leadership, Rankings
- MIT, Stanford, And Harvard Topped The List Of The world’s 200 Best Universities, 2016/17 Boston’s MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) has been named the best university in the world for the 5th straight year, according to the QS World University Rankings 2016/17, with […] Posted in Rankings
- Germany Ranks Number One Among G-20 Countries For Well-Being Of Children, 2016 Europe’s largest economy, Germany ranked number one among G-20 countries for well-being of children, according to a new report by Save the Children. Despite being the richest G-20 country […] Posted in Leadership
- Rdio Launches Personalized Music Streaming Recommendation Feature On Web Rdio, an online subscription music service, has announced a new recommendations feature that will deliver personalized albums, stations and playlists based on your music tastes of your […] Posted in Leadership
As founder and editorial director of the CEOWORLD magazine, Amarendra Bhushan is an extensively kudized author, journalist, and internationally syndicated columnist. In 2008, he launched The CEOWORLD magazine, a site that quickly became one of the most widely-read, linked to, and frequently-cited media brands on the Internet.