Infographic: Why Video Marketing Should Be A Priority For Advertising In 2016
If you’re in the marketing industry, you will be constantly trying to find new ways to reach the audience who you would like to pitch your product to, and if this is the case then you may wish to consider video marketing. Marketing via the medium of video is nothing new – advertisers have been using the television for this purpose for decades – however video marketing online is something that many have not yet tried, and if this is true for you then you may find it a good idea to do some research into the area.
Engagement with a key audience
No matter what you’re advertising, placing your videos online is sure to reach the audience that you want, due to the fact that such a huge number of people use the internet – particularly social media websites such as Facebook and Twitter. While a large number of people may no longer choose to watch television, our time is being taken up by our many mobile devices that have internet access, so pitching advertising to this audience instead of a television audience is a great plan. Television advertising is also being shunned to some extent because of the lack of people actually watching television programmes live. The majority of us will now record programmes to watch later, or watch on demand, or even start watching the show a few minutes behind with the sole intention of skipping the adverts in the break. The ability to do this has seen advertisements struggle to succeed, meaning that marketers have had to come up with another plan.
Ability to go viral
We’ve all seen it on social media – sometimes a concept, photo or video catches on, and suddenly it’s everywhere. Nobody truly knows what it takes to make a video viral, but professional marketers certainly have an idea about how to give theirs the best possible chance. If a video is catchy enough to the extent that people feel the need to share it with their friends, there is a real chance that word of mouth will turn into the best advertising strategy for the company.
View anywhere, anytime
Television advertisements can be watched only when they’re aired, however online it’s different, and you’re able to view videos as and when you have the time, and as many times as you like. This means that the message can spread further and become more ingrained in the minds of the user, therefore making it much more likely that the overall advertisement will be a success.
It is clear that the world of advertising is changing, and in order to keep up with the changes, advertisers really need to tune into the possibilities that video marketing offers. For more insights on the top video marketing trends predicted for 2016 take a look at the infographic below from Hyperfine Media.
You may also be interested in:
- Things Every Business Must Do Before Franchising Whether you’re just starting your company’s expansion or you already have multiple […] Posted in Leadership Insider
- Which are the 25 top business schools across Europe: FT’s ranking of 2015? For the second straight year, London Business School (LBS) has claimed first place in […] Posted in Success Insider
- The most and least trustworthy professions of 2016 revealed Public confidence in politicians has reached an all time low, according to the Ipsos […] Posted in Rankings
- An Interview With Raj Singh Founder And CEO Of Tempo AI Raj Singh is a mobile industry veteran having worked across the space over the past 13 […] Posted in Rankings
- The 100 Most Effective CEOs In The World: Jeff Bezos Tops The List Well, no surprise there, Amazon founder Jeff Bezos is the “best perfoming CEOs in the […] Posted in Leadership Insider
- Here are the 10 biggest potential threats to the global economy in 2016 Failure to deal with climate change and mass forced migration are the two biggest […] Posted in Leadership Insider
- 20 Books That Warren Buffett Wants You To Read Want to know what the investor-turned-billionaire-humanitarian Warren Buffett reads? […] Posted in Education Insider
- Just a Publicity stunt at 2011 BET Awards- Patti LaBelle, Chris Brown, Nicki Minaj, Jaden and Willow Smith At the 2011 BET Awards hosted by Kevin Hart, A tribute to Patti LaBelle was the main […] Posted in Leadership Insider, Rankings
- Why genuine appreciation will have employees singing your praises? When was the last time you showed genuine appreciation for someone’s contribution at […] Posted in Leadership Insider
- Powerful Women List: Top 40 Women Who Have Shaped The World Nobel laureate Marie Curie, Florence Nightingale, Margaret Thatcher, Emmeline Pankhurst, […] Posted in Rankings