Infographic: Why Video Marketing Should Be A Priority For Advertising In 2016
If you’re in the marketing industry, you will be constantly trying to find new ways to reach the audience who you would like to pitch your product to, and if this is the case then you may wish to consider video marketing. Marketing via the medium of video is nothing new – advertisers have been using the television for this purpose for decades – however video marketing online is something that many have not yet tried, and if this is true for you then you may find it a good idea to do some research into the area.
Engagement with a key audience
No matter what you’re advertising, placing your videos online is sure to reach the audience that you want, due to the fact that such a huge number of people use the internet – particularly social media websites such as Facebook and Twitter. While a large number of people may no longer choose to watch television, our time is being taken up by our many mobile devices that have internet access, so pitching advertising to this audience instead of a television audience is a great plan. Television advertising is also being shunned to some extent because of the lack of people actually watching television programmes live. The majority of us will now record programmes to watch later, or watch on demand, or even start watching the show a few minutes behind with the sole intention of skipping the adverts in the break. The ability to do this has seen advertisements struggle to succeed, meaning that marketers have had to come up with another plan.
Ability to go viral
We’ve all seen it on social media – sometimes a concept, photo or video catches on, and suddenly it’s everywhere. Nobody truly knows what it takes to make a video viral, but professional marketers certainly have an idea about how to give theirs the best possible chance. If a video is catchy enough to the extent that people feel the need to share it with their friends, there is a real chance that word of mouth will turn into the best advertising strategy for the company.
View anywhere, anytime
Television advertisements can be watched only when they’re aired, however online it’s different, and you’re able to view videos as and when you have the time, and as many times as you like. This means that the message can spread further and become more ingrained in the minds of the user, therefore making it much more likely that the overall advertisement will be a success.
It is clear that the world of advertising is changing, and in order to keep up with the changes, advertisers really need to tune into the possibilities that video marketing offers. For more insights on the top video marketing trends predicted for 2016 take a look at the infographic below from Hyperfine Media.
You may also be interested in:
- Fast-Growing Home Health Industry Helps Meet Needs of Sandwich Generation Americans are living longer. This, combined with the fact that many couples are waiting until later in life to have children, has created a situation that is quickly developing into a […] Posted in CEO Insider
- Six Italian Fashion Schools Make List Of World’s Best Fashion Design Institutions, 2016 Six Italian fashion schools made the cut in a recent list of the world's best fashion design institutions for 2016 by the CEOWORLD magazine. This year's list determined the top 100 fashion […] Posted in Rankings
- Top 10 most exciting destinations to visit across the globe for 2015 Johannesburg in South Africa has been named the No. 1 among the world's most exciting destinations to visit in 2015, in a list compiled by the travel information publisher Rough […] Posted in Leadership, Rankings
- The Top 10 Most Expensive Homes In The World And Who Owns Them: Buckingham Palace Tops Queen Elizabeth's Buckingham Palace tops list of most expensive residences in the world and the 27-story Antilia tower built by Indian oil and gas billionaire Mukesh Ambani in Mumbai comes […] Posted in Leadership
- Top Chief Security Officers (CSOs) to Follow on Twitter Since we published the list of top charity CEOs, advertising executives, influential chief executive officers (CEOs,) venture capitalists, chief marketing officers (CMOs,) and chief […] Posted in Leadership
- DNA-based personality test. It cannot lie! When people tell me that I am very social, she is quite innovative, he has low confidence, I always wonder how much objective they are. Is it really the case? Is it our personal or social […] Posted in Rankings
As founder and editorial director of the CEOWORLD magazine, Amarendra Bhushan is an extensively kudized author, journalist, and internationally syndicated columnist. In 2008, he launched The CEOWORLD magazine, a site that quickly became one of the most widely-read, linked to, and frequently-cited media brands on the Internet.