Best business schools in Spain to study for an MBA, 2016
IE Business School has been named the best business school in Spain to study for an MBA in a comprehensive FT’s global MBA ranking of the best business schools in the world for 2016, whereas Iese Business School ranks second for Spain and 16th globally.
The recent list featured Esade Business School, ranked third for Spain, and 23th spot globally — jumping four positions forward in comparison to last year. The rankings of 2015 featured these three institutes on 12th, 7th and 19th positions. The list of best B-schools globally assessed full-time MBA programs.
IE Business School ranked 5th for career progress of its alumni, followed by Iese Business School and Esade Business School on 10th and 15th places respectively. Grads of IE Business School go on to earn $159,266 within three years of completing course, and slightly more at Iese Business School – $140,185 – and Esade Business School, $132,119.
The annual Global MBA Ranking 2016 featured three Spanish business schools. The global best list this year is topped by France-based INSEAD. The other four top ranks were followed by Harvard Business School, London Business School, the Wharton School and Stanford Graduate School of Business respectively.
The top 3 business schools to study for an MBA in Spain — which ones deserve the prestige of being known as Spain’s best?
1. IE Business School (12 spot globally)
Rank in 2016: 12
Rank in 2015: 12
Rank in 2014: 13
Female faculty (%) – 38%
Female students (%) – 29%
International faculty (%) – 61%
International students (%) – 90%
2. Iese Business School (16 spot globally)
Rank in 2016: 16
Rank in 2015: 7
Rank in 2014: 7
Female faculty (%) – 20%
Female students (%) – 28%
International faculty (%) – 57%
International students (%) – 80%
3. Esade Business School (23 spot globally)
Rank in 2016: 23
Rank in 2015: 19
Rank in 2014: 22
Female faculty (%) – 35%
Female students (%) – 31%
International faculty (%) – 40%
International students (%) – 95%
You may also be interested in:
- The Evolution of Working Life: Embracing a Paradigm Shift There is a growing awareness in Western medicine that modern health care is really disease care. Instead of focusing on the entire wellbeing of their patients, doctors in the twentieth […] Posted in Leadership
- Partnership with civil society to make cohesion policy a reality for Europeans The EESC calls on the European Commission and the other EU decision makers to introduce a simplified, results-oriented, future cohesion policy for the period 2013-2020. Genuine, flexible […] Posted in Leadership
- List of the most important scientific breakthroughs in Science of 2014 The European Space Agency’s Rosetta mission tops the list of the 10 most important scientific breakthrough of 2014 by the Science magazine and the American Association for the Advancement […] Posted in Leadership
- Why More Female Executives Will Become CEOs Or Business Leaders In The Future? In December, when Mary Barra became the first female chief executive (CEO) of a US automobile giant General Motor, her selection became top news and garnered tons of attention. There […] Posted in Leadership
- 16 Truly Unbelievable Facts About Warren Buffett That You Won’t Believe Are True Here are some interesting and truly unbelievable facts about the chairman and chief executive of Berkshire Hathaway Inc., and one of the richest people in the world, billionaire Warren […] Posted in Leadership
- Best Trendy Flare Denim Jeans for Women to buy- Top deal Here is a list of the Top Best Trendy Flare Denim Jeans for Women to buy, that’ll be perfect for her. With a lineup of surprising new styles, the first rule of shopping for Flare Denim […] Posted in Leadership
He is responsible for overseeing newsroom assignments and publishing, and providing support to the editor in chief.