Top 20 Most Generous Chinese Charitable Celebrities Of 2015
Huang Xiaoming and his wife Hong Kong model/actress Angela Yeung (Angelababy), was ranked No. 1 on the list top 20 most generous chinese charitable celebrities of 2015, announced by China Philanthropist magazine, folloed by Hong Kong actor Jackie Chan.
According to the list, the top 10 most generous chinese charitable celebrities in charity work are: Huang Xiaoming and Angelababy couple (No. 1), Jackie Chan (No. 2), Fan Bingbing (No. 3), Cui Yongyuan (No. 4), Zhao Wei (No. 5), Yang Lan (No. 6), Han Hong (No. 7), Yao Ming (No. 8), Wang Han (No. 9), and Yuan Li (No. 10).
The Chinese charitable celebrities list aimed to make an annual evaluation of public figures performance in charity, including film stars (actors & actresses), artists, athletes, TV anchors, writers, sportsmen, and sportswomen.
Based on the combination of quantitative and qualitative evaluation on how they contributed: donation (10%), fund raising (15%), charity activities (40%) and charity influence (35%).
The following are the top 20 Chinese Charitable Celebrities Of 2015:
1. Huang Xiaoming and Angela Yeung (also known as Angelababy couple)
2. Jacky Chen
3. Fan Bingbing
4. Cui Yongyuan
5. Zhao Wei
6. Yang Lan
7. Hang Hong
8. Yao Ming
9. Wang Han
10. Yuan Li
11. Jiang Yiyan
12. Yao Chen
13. Chen Kun
14. Koo Tin Lok
15. Li Yapeng
16. Li Bingbing
17. Shizuka Inou
18. Chen Kexin
19. Zhao Benshan
20. Yang Mi & Hawick Lau
You may also be interested in:
- Top 10 Richest person in India- Billionaires 1) Mukesh Ambani Net Worth- $ 29 bil Mukesh Ambani is the chairman, managing director and the largest shareholder of Reliance Industries, India's largest private sector enterprise and a […] Posted in Leadership
- How Important Is Place Branding For Economic Development? Place Branding attracts not only tourism but also invite people to bring in their money for investments and offer new opportunities for economic development. Place marketing with its […] Posted in Leadership, India
- 5 Biggest Culture Problems and How to Fix Them Stories about cultural problems at major corporations and mega companies have been all over the news lately. The message is clear: Workers today expect to feel satisfaction from their jobs […] Posted in Leadership
- The Dow Chemical Company (NYSE:DOW) expects decision against Kuwait’s Petrochemical Industries Co. Dow Chemical Co. (NYSE:DOW) expects a resolution this year in its complaint against Kuwait's Petrochemical Industries Co. for backing out of a proposed US$17.4 bln joint venture in […] Posted in Leadership
- Cultural Intelligence: New “Q” on the Block One hundred years ago, the first U.S. Intelligence Quotient (IQ) test was created by Psychologist Alfred Binet and Stanford University. In 1990, Emotional Intelligence (EQ) was defined as […] Posted in Growth Leaders
- Digital Security Starts In The C-Suite Digital security is a technical field, but for organizations that build software applications and offer online services, security is also a psychological and managerial issue. A company […] Posted in Education
As founder and editorial director of the CEOWORLD magazine, Amarendra Bhushan is an extensively kudized author, journalist, and internationally syndicated columnist. In 2008, he launched The CEOWORLD magazine, a site that quickly became one of the most widely-read, linked to, and frequently-cited media brands on the Internet.