The 10 Most And Least Competitive U.S. Cities For Job Growth In 2015
The Dallas metro area is ranked No. 1 on a list of 10 U.S. cities that grabbed the biggest share of job creation between 2014 and 2015, according to the study compiled by CareerBuilder and Economic Modeling Specialists. On the other end of the spectrum, Chicago tops a list of 10 cities falling behind projections.
The study looks at total job growth across industries for each of the 150 most populous U.S. metros from 2014 to 2015.
The 10 Most Competitive U.S. Cities For Job Growth In 2015:
1. Dallas, TX
2. San Jose, Calif.
3. Los Angeles
8. San Francisco
9. Riverside, Calif.
The 10 Least Competitive U.S. Cities For Job Growth In 2015:
2. New York
4. New Orleans
5. Saint Louis
6. Richmond, Va.
7. Virginia Beach, Va.
9. Tulsa, Okla.
10. Lafayette, La.
You may also be interested in:
- Chinese Smartphone Maker Xiaomi Says It Sold 10 Million Mi-2 smartphones As long anticipated, Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi revealed via Twitter that the startup phone-maker has sold 10 million of its flagship smartphone Android-based Mi-2, and its variants […] Posted in Leadership
- Amarendra Bhushan Dhiraj conferred with honorary doctorate by Ukraine’s Kyiv National University of Technologies and Design (KNUTD) Ukraine's Kyiv National University of Technologies and Design (KNUTD) has honored Amarendra Bhushan Dhiraj, CEO and editorial director of the CEOWORLD magazine, with an honorary Doctorate […] Posted in CEO Insider
- Key earnings announcements for this week ADM, PFI, K, GM- CMCSA, WFMI, CVS, V, ED May 3, 2011: Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE:ADM) and Pfizer (NYSE:PFI) before the opening Bell, and after the close, Comcast (NASDAQ:CMCSA) reports. May 4, 2011: Kellogg (NYSE:K) […] Posted in Leadership
- The Top 20 Most Charitable Countries In The World, 2015 With 9 out of 10 adults donating money to charity and half the population volunteering their time, Myanmar is the world's most magnanimous nation, according to a new report from the […] Posted in Leadership
- Most Influential CEOs And Business Leaders To Follow On Twitter, 2016 It shouldn't come as surprise that top chief executive officers (CEOs) and business leaders at the world’s biggest companies are using Twitter more than ever. Fortunately, there a number […] Posted in Leadership, Rankings
- Best Trendy Pants and Shorts for Women to buy Here is a list of the Top Best Trendy Pants and Shorts for Women to buy, that’ll be perfect for her. With a lineup of surprising new styles, the first rule of shopping for Pants and Shorts […] Posted in Leadership
As founder and editorial director of the CEOWORLD magazine, Amarendra Bhushan is an extensively kudized author, journalist, and internationally syndicated columnist. In 2008, he launched The CEOWORLD magazine, a site that quickly became one of the most widely-read, linked to, and frequently-cited media brands on the Internet.