Top 25 World Universities, 2015-2016 Rankings, Caltech Tops
In the latest analysis of the top universities across the globe, California Institute of Technology or Caltech in the United States has been ranked No. 1 in research influence published by the prestigious Times Higher Education (THE) magazine, conducted by Elsevier.
That’s according to the World University Rankings 2015–16, with the US’s California Institute for Technology (Caltech) took the first spot, University of Oxford and Stanford University follow in second and third place respectively.
The THE top 25 world universities: How do other universities compare?
1. California Institute of Technology, United States of America
2. University of Oxford, United Kingdom
3. Stanford University, United States of America
4. University of Cambridge, United Kingdom
5. Massachusetts Institute of Technology, United States of America
6. Harvard University, United States of America
7. Princeton University, United States of America
8. Imperial College London, United Kingdom
9. ETH Zurich – Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich, Switzerland
10. University of Chicago, United States of America
11. Johns Hopkins University, United States of America
12. Yale University, United States of America
13. University of California, Berkeley, United States of America
14. University College London, United Kingdom
15. Columbia University, United States of America
16. University of California, Los Angeles, United States of America
17. University of Pennsylvania, United States of America
18. Cornell University, United States of America
19. University of Toronto, Canada
20. Duke University, United States of America
21. University of Michigan, United States of America
22. Carnegie Mellon University, United States of America
23. London School of Economics and Political Science, United Kingdom
24. University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom
25. Northwestern University, United States of America
Regardless of the methodology, the Times Higher Education World University Rankings are the most comprehensive and carefully calibrated global rankings, using several separate performance indicators to examine a university’s strengths against all of its core missions; influence of and income from research; collaboration with universities in other nations; and ability to attract international faculty and students.
You may also be interested in:
- Why you should focus on the B players According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the national quit rate is rising, and has reached its highest rate since the recession at 2%. This is a great indicator that the economy is […] Posted in Leadership
- These Are The Top 12 Largest Investment Banks To Work For In the World For the 2nd consecutive year, New York-based Blackstone Group, a $273 billion global asset management firm, tops the list as world's largest investment banks to work for, followed by […] Posted in Rankings
- Brookfield Properties President Steven J. Douglas to Become CFO of General Growth Brookfield Properties Corporation announced today that Steven J. Douglas has resigned as President of the company, effective immediately, to assume the position of Executive Vice President […] Posted in Leadership
- Digital Marketing Strategy for Entrepreneurs and Startups With the changing market realities, globalization and mobile app revolution, entrepreneurship is the new phenomenon. There’s no age limit to starting a company and becoming a millionaire […] Posted in Leadership, Rankings
- Best Trendy Prom Homecoming Dresses for Women to buy Here is a list of the Top Best Trendy Prom Homecoming Dresses for Women to buy, that’ll be perfect for her. With a lineup of surprising new styles, the first rule of shopping for Prom […] Posted in Leadership
- Sick Of Seeing Other Advisors Touting Their Books? Then Get Your Own Want to make a financial advisor go out of his mind?Just sit him or her in front of a flat screen and put on a financial news show where the guest is some other financial advisor. It […] Posted in Leadership
As founder and editorial director of the CEOWORLD magazine, Amarendra Bhushan is an extensively kudized author, journalist, and internationally syndicated columnist. In 2008, he launched The CEOWORLD magazine, a site that quickly became one of the most widely-read, linked to, and frequently-cited media brands on the Internet.