User Experience Design Testing Tools for Websites
Over the years we have seen a competition rage between websites in providing the best user interface and control allowing uninterrupted and smooth surfing over the internet. Today with the humongous expansion of the internet it has become more competitive. It is important that you have an ideal website testing service that would make it possible for allowing premium experience for the users as it will decide the website they chose to do tasks.
Some of the major testing tools used to analyse design efficiency of a website are:
Started by two Usability consultants to create a swift and easy way to run remote card sort. And their efforts resulted in Optimal Workshop in the year 2007. The unique quality of this testing tool is that it allows the testers to have various methods to analyse their website design efficiency, or as users say whether everything is in the right place in the website. It is proficient in providing extended user surveys and provides results in the form of card sorting or tree jack models making the analysis part easier.
UXPin is another interesting design testing tool that came across recently. It focusses on wireframing and prototyping the 2 most important element when it comes to simple design for user interface. It offers a simple interface which is elegant and advisable for people who does not like too much technicality. It also offers a usability test platform providing all forms of testing for your website. It’s efficient since its founding in the year 2012.
Porto.io is a very tech savvy testing tools that incorporates the space to test touch input gestures and how well they adapt with your website design. It is primarily used for design testing for websites that are aimed at the mobile internet users. Porto.io is in such a way the best design tool to go to when it comes to testing website design foe mobile based websites.
Balsamiq is a very interesting design testing tool for websites as it has the element of giving the testers a unique experience of white paper drawing. In short it provides a rapid wireframing experience that can help you to work faster and smarter. The user interface for Balsamiq is very simple with the testing website design laying in the background and you can work on your design on a real time environment thus making it easier to dump old layouts and recreate a new one in a very short time frame.
MockFlow is yet another design testing tool for website. It uses the concept of wireframing to its maximum extend. The unique quality of the tool is that it has the real capacity to design flexible user interfaces without making it a complicated task. The remote collaboration quality of the tool is very useful when it comes to designing a website with developers from multiple locations. It also has slots for usability test providing the most apt testing atmosphere for desktop apps and websites.
Pidoco is the ultimate design testing tool for a person who has got not much idea about the internal process that happens during the process. It is the most simple interfaced design testing tool that I came around. Pidoco is very useful for amateur testers as it provides an ideal solution for the design issues faced by amateur website creators. The unique quality of the Pidoco testing tool is that it allows the development of the design interface from scratch. Incorporating both wireframing and whitepaper drawing feel to provide a very hand crafted efficiency to the website design.
Invision website design testing tool is a much customised tool that has predefined prototypes set for you to understand the faults in your design through exclusive and excellent feedback systems. While compared with other testing tools Invision portrays a creative yet unambiguous feedback system that allows the testers to derive from great quantities of information the apt measures to keep up with the competing websites.
Omnigraffle is a very efficient testing tool for the design efficiency of the website as it provides wireframing and diagramming combination that remains undisputedly easier to use. The drawback being that it is mainly created to run on IOS and Mac systems. The design element can also be modified by using drawing tools that provide real-time design testing experience.
All these design testing tools provide an opportunity to create and implement the desired design for your dream website. Good Luck
You may also be interested in:
- These Are The Most LGBTQ-Inclusive Universities And Colleges In America, 2016 Cornell University has been named as one of the best universities in the U.S in welcoming LGBTQ students, according to the Campus Pride list of the top LGBTQ-inclusive universities and […] Posted in Rankings
- Richest Business Schools In America With The Largest Endowments, 2015 When it comes to receiving financial contributions, some business schools are in a league of their own. At the end of fiscal year 2015, Harvard University's endowment was about $3.3 […] Posted in Rankings
- 4 Tips for Founders to Motivate Your Team Through a Seasonal Downturn Every business has seasonality. Whether that’s seasonality in the volume of sales, revenue per customer, or just the amount of work placed on staff, certain months of the year are […] Posted in Leadership
- CEOWORLD Magazine and Ivy Exec Announce Strategic Partnership Ivy Exec, a curated community of the world’s most successful professionals, is proud to announce their new strategic partnership with CEOWORLD Magazine, a leading business and technology […] Posted in Growth Leaders
- Top 10 excellent celebrity blogs and bloggers on the web- Most popular 10) Alec Baldwin - Alec Baldwin is known for Beetlejuice, Mike Nichols' Working Girl, Jonathan Demme's Married to the Mob, and Oliver Stone's Talk Radio. Baldwin starred as lead character […] Posted in Leadership, Rankings
- Top 10 Most Popular And Fastest-Growing Private Jet Route For The World’s Richest A new report by the real estate consultancy Knight Frank suggests the most popular private jet route in the world is a flight from Moscow to Nice/Cote d’Azur in France.However, within […] Posted in Leadership