Quirky Surprises: Lonely Planet’s List Of Top 10 Countries, Cities, And Regions To Visit In 2016
The travel magazine Lonely Planet has released its list of top ten countries to visit in 2016 and Botswana earned the No. 1 spot among top countries to visit.
Japan scored second place in its 11th annual Best in Travel rankings, forecasting the top travel destinations for 2016. The United States came in third, Palau and Latvia came in fourth and fifth place respectively, followed by Australia.
Praising the country for its journey “from poverty” to “one of Africa’s most stable, thriving societies” as inspirational, Australia-based travel guide magazine writes that Botswana is “democratic, progressive, enlightened – but above all, invigoratingly wild.”
Other nations included on the list (listed in order) were Poland, Uruguay, Greenland. The tropical archipelago in the South Pacific iji was ranked 10th on Lonely Planet’s Top Ten Countries to visit in 2016, according to travel magazines, Fiji has recovered from a coup and constitutional crisis, making it once again a great tropical destination to explore next year.
Travel magazine named Transylvania in Romania as the must-see region for 2016, and Kotor in Montenegro, a tiny country on the Adriatic Sea that borders Croatia in southeastern Europe, Montenegro, as the top city to visit next year.
These are the Top 10 Countries To Visit in 2016
You may also be interested in:
- Rupert Murdoch and Steve Jobs, iPad newspaper The Daily- a new digital-only newspaper Rupert Murdoch is developing a digital newspaper exclusively for the iPad and other electronic tablet devices, according to the Women's Wear Daily, this iPad-o-newsthingy, which has been […] Posted in Rankings
- These are the 7 best business schools in China for 2016 Seven of China’s top business schools figure among the 100 best globally, according to the FT annual Global MBA Ranking for 2016. Hong Kong's HKUST’s business administration master's […] Posted in Growth Leaders, Education
- MADE IN THE SHADE: The Story of TUUCI Founder Dougan Clarke, Innovative Shade Category Leader Dougan Clarke, CEO and Chief Product Architect of TUUCI, spent his summers growing up in a boat shop where he rigged boats and worked with marine-grade materials such as fiberglass, teak, […] Posted in Leadership
- Want more impact with your clients? Say less Ever wondered how many words the average person speaks a day? Turns out it’s around 16,215 for women, and 15,669 for men, according to the Scientific American. However much of what is […] Posted in Perspective
- Why Chinese And Indian Companies Are Failing To Innovate? Surprisingly, not even a single Chinese or Indian company managed to scrape onto a list of the top 100 most innovative businesses in the world, 2015. Meanwhile, the list was […] Posted in Leadership
- Best University-Preparatory Schools In America With Top Wall Street Alumni Today, We've included a round up of America's Best University-preparatory Schools that have produced some of the biggest names on the Wall Street. The schools listed below have been […] Posted in Leadership
As founder and editorial director of the CEOWORLD magazine, Amarendra Bhushan is an extensively kudized author, journalist, and internationally syndicated columnist. In 2008, he launched The CEOWORLD magazine, a site that quickly became one of the most widely-read, linked to, and frequently-cited media brands on the Internet.