Top 30 travel destinations you must visit once in your lifetime, 2015
There’s nothing quite like the Eiffel Tower. And I am not alone. Eiffel Tower has topped a poll commissioned by British Airways as part of their “Inspire Us” travel photography challenge, as “The Must See Destinations In Your Lifetime for 2015. “
Eiffel Tower is followed by the impressive 277 mile-long Grand Canyon in USA, while three UK landmarks — Big Ben, Stonehenge, Houses of Parliament — completing the top five. In the list we find the most desired travel destinations in the world.
Other celebrated sites made it into the top 30 list, including the Great Wall of China, the Acropolis of Athens, Niagara Falls, Sydney Opera House, and The Taj Mahal.
Here is the full list of the top 30 travel destinations you must visit once in your lifetime!
1. Eiffel Tower- Paris – France
2. The Grand Canyon – USA
3. Big Ben – England
4. Stonehenge – England
5. Houses of Parliament – England
6. Statue of Liberty- USA
7. The Pyramids of Giza – Egypt
8. Great Wall of China – China
9. Tower of Pisa – Italy
10. Niagara Falls – USA/Canada
11. The Taj Mahal – India
12. The Colosseum – Italy
13. The Great Sphinx – Egypt
14. Edinburgh Castle – Scotland
15. Empire State Building – USA
16. Sydney Opera House – Australia
17. Mount Everest – Nepal
18. Pompeii- Italy
19. Golden Gate Bridge – USA
20. Ayres Rock – Australia
21. Great Barrier Reef – Australia
22. Loch Ness – Scotland
23. The Rivers of Venice – Venice
24. Acropolis of Athens – Greece
25. The Louvre – France
26. Machu Picchu – Peru
27. Christ the Redeemer – Brazil
28. The Hollywood Sign – USA
29. The White House – USA
30. Mount Rushmore – USA
Don’t see your favourite destination on the list?
Leave a comment below to let me know your favourite destination in the world and why you think it should be visited!
You may also be interested in:
- Chinese Tencent Is Now Worth Almost TWICE As Much As Baidu: Close To Facebook The Chinese Internet giant Tencent, which operates the popular WeChat smartphone messaging app and various other online services in China is now worth almost as much as Facebook […] Posted in Leadership
- List Of 37 Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) Working On The Ebola crisis The unprecedented spread of the Ebola virus disease (EVD) across West Africa has been fast and deadly, cases and deaths continue to surge.A few weeks back the World Health Organization […] Posted in Rankings
- The Top 20 UK’s Richest Musicians under 30 For 2015 The Brit songstress Adele once again emerged on the top, with an eye watering fortune of £50 million, followed by One Direction band members reserving the next 5 spots with £25 million […] Posted in Leadership
- 2015 List Of The Top 25 Best College Values In The United States For Combining Outstanding Academics And Affordable Cost As it turns out, students going to Princeton University, the ivy league school in New Jersey, are getting their money's worth.Princeton University, Princeton, New Jersey has been […] Posted in Leadership
- Radioplayer Launches New Tablet-Optimized Version Of Its Mobile App In an attempt to build on its growing user base, UK Internet radio service Radioplayer has launched a completely redesigned and tablet-optimized version of its mobile app. Radioplayer is a […] Posted in Leadership
- Casey Anthony is an emotional mess but whare? Casey Anthony civil attorney Charles Greene says she is an emotional mess following her acquittal in the death of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee. "Casey Anthony right now is happy. She's […] Posted in Leadership
As founder and editorial director of the CEOWORLD magazine, Amarendra Bhushan is an extensively kudized author, journalist, and internationally syndicated columnist. In 2008, he launched The CEOWORLD magazine, a site that quickly became one of the most widely-read, linked to, and frequently-cited media brands on the Internet.