One Direction, comprising Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Niall Horan, and Louis Tomlinson have retained their title as Britain’s richest under the age of 30 in Heat magazine’s annual Rich List for 2015.
The chart-topping boyband amassed a combined fortune of an estimated £82.08 MILLION, up £4.56 million from last year — really, really, ridiculously rich.
Just behind One Direction in the latest rich list is Daniel Radcliffe, amassing approximately around £65.8 million. Then it’s Robert Pattinson, who’s sitting on a sparkly vampire fortune of £51.04 million, while Adele is the highest paid female under 30 thanks to her mindbogglingly giant fortune of £38.1 million. Singer Ed Sheeran debuts on the list at number six with an estimated fortune of £35.2 million.
Britain’s Top 10 Richest Under The Age Of 30 In The World Of Showbiz, 2015:
1. One Direction (£82.08m)
2. Daniel Radcliffe (£65.8m)
3. Robert Pattinson (£51.04m)
4. Adele (£38.1m)
5. Emma Watson (£35.33m)
6. Ed Sheeran (£35.2m)
7. Rupert Grint (£27.8m)
8. Zayn Malik (£20.52m)
9. Alex Turner (£13.19m)
10. Mumford & Sons (£12.45m)
Latest posts by Amy Grant
- These Are The Top 10 U.S. Cities To Live If You’re Trying To Save Money, 2018 - September 13, 2018
- A Comprehensive Outline About Choosing Your Pool Fence - August 30, 2018
- 6 Australian universities ranked among world’s top 100 for 2018 - August 17, 2018