The Top 20 Healthiest Countries In The World
Singapore has topped the list of World’s healthiest countries ranking, according to a recent report by Bloomberg. The list ranks countries using data from the United Nations, the World Bank, and the World Health Organization.
The rankings, placed Singapore in first place among 145 countries, with an overall “health grade” of 89.45 percent. Italy ranked second healthiest with with 89.07 percent, while Australia came third with 88.33 percent, followed by Switzerland, Japan, and Israel.
The United Kingdom failed to reach the top 20, ranking at number 21 with a score of 76.84%, behind Belgium, Ireland and Norway. China ranked No. 55 healthiest with an overall score of 53.55%, while another Asian economic powerhouse, India lags behind at 103rd position with 22.17 per cent.
To identify the World’s healthiest countries rankings, the media outlet created health scores and health-risk scores for countries with populations of at least 1 million.
The top 20 healthiest countries in the world:
Health grade: 89.45%
Health grade: 89.07%
Health grade: 88.33%
Health grade: 88.29%
Health grade: 86.83%
Health grade: 85.97
Health grade: 84.36%
Health grade: 84.09%
Health grade: 83.90%
Health grade: 83.58
Health grade: 83.29%
Health grade: 83.10%
Health grade: 82.99%
Health grade: 82.46%
15. New Zealand
Health grade: 81.79%
Health grade: 81.63%
17. Hong Kong
Health grade: 81.41%
Health grade: 80.53%
Health grade: 79.91%
Health grade: 77.48%
The least healthiest countries in the world:
3 Democratic Republic of Congo
You may also be interested in:
- Goldman Sachs to allow only non-US investors to buy shares in the Facebook Goldman Sachs (GS) which had already invested $450 million in social networking site Facebook, decided to restrict its scale of shares to investors outside the United States. Goldman Sachs […] Posted in Rankings
- Insights into the Potential and Growth of the Indian Hospitality Industry and India level challenges The Indian hospitality industry has emerged as one of the key industries driving growth of the services sector in India. It has evolved into an industry that is sensitive to the needs and […] Posted in Growth Leaders
- Is It Too Late: 10 Biggest Carbon Polluting Nations in the world 2014? The world’s second largest economy, China has passed the European Union for the first time in terms of per capita carbon dioxide emissions, according a study by the Global Carbon […] Posted in Rankings
- The Top 50 Richest countries in the world Gulf state Qatar has been named as world's richest country in a study by the Global Finance Magazine, which ranked countries by their wealth according to their GDP per capita in 2013. […] Posted in Leadership
- Hugh Hefner is buying back Playboy, FriendFinder Marc Bell out Playboy Enterprises Inc (PLA) is seeking $180 million in bank loans to fund its takeover by founder Hugh M. Hefner, include a $20 million revolving line of credit and a $160 million term […] Posted in Leadership
- Chinese Tech Sensation Xiaomi Launches An Android-Based 47-inch 3D-Capable Smart TV Not all leaks and rumors in the tech world are true, but Xiaomi, one of China's hottest technology companies, has officially gone beyond smartphones and launches an Android-based 47-inch […] Posted in Rankings
As founder and editorial director of the CEOWORLD magazine, Amarendra Bhushan is an extensively kudized author, journalist, and internationally syndicated columnist. In 2008, he launched The CEOWORLD magazine, a site that quickly became one of the most widely-read, linked to, and frequently-cited media brands on the Internet.