Meet the Technology That’s Making it Easier to Manage Client Events
Events are an incredible tool for marketing and sales teams. Eighty-seven percent of all professionals believe that face-to-face meetings are essential for clinching business deals and they’re right. By creating an environment to build relationships with new prospects and engage (and even upsell) current customers, events offer multiple touchpoints and unparalleled face time with your customers to help accelerate sales and generate leads.
While events are incredibly valuable, planning and managing them requires a lot of time and effort that most professionals today just don’t have. Luckily, technologies have emerged to help alleviate some of this burden. However the landscape of event management technologies is extremely fragmented. You can find vendors to help with digital invitations or digital ticketing and check-in, but there was no single solution to help professionals manage events from start to finish.
Recognizing this need, Kapow created an online marketplace of corporate events to make planning easier for companies from start to finish. Professionals browse Kapow.com for a list of unique, pre-packaged corporate events in their city then select and book the one that fits their company’s needs. After visiting the marketplace, professionals are provided with the Kapow Account, a single tool to manage the entire lifecycle of their events.
Before the Event
Customers, clients, prospects, partners and friends of the firm. These people are the reason you host client events in the first place. We understand how important it is to get the right people to your event. With the Kapow Account, planners can craft and manage their guest lists, send digital invitations and track RSVPs all in one place. Once an attendee has RSVPed they are given the option to connect with the event host via LinkedIn and, once they’ve connected, view others attending the event.
During the Event
How are you checking in your guests at client events? If it’s with an Excel spreadsheet and a highlighter you need to step into the digital age. With the Kapow Account, check-in is digital. Users can check guests in from any device – smartphone, tablet or laptop. With a simpler check-in process, hosts are able to spend less time behind the scenes and more time interacting with their guests. The Kapow Account also enables planners to identify VIPs and triggers notifications once those special guests arrive. This enables planners to guarantee those VIPs get face time with the right individuals from your company.
After the Event
Events aren’t over once the guests head home. The Kapow Account continues to support clients once their event has passed. Users can evaluate event success based on the metrics provided in Kapow’s post-event reports which includes information on attendance, cost per attendee, and the total number LinkedIn connections that your invitations generated.
We know that it takes time and effort to properly plan a client event. Since our founding in 2012, we’ve been dedicated to making it simpler for professionals to book and manage their events. By centralizing the many tools necessary to properly host and leverage events, Kapow is making it possible for busy professionals to spend less time managing events and more time focusing on what matters most – building meaningful relationships with clients and prospects.
1. Europe’s 23 Most Affordable Cities To Rent An Office, Report 2016
2. CEOs under pressure – coping with the demands of leadership
3. The Benefits of Enterprise Search
4. The Next Adventure in Social Marketing: Employee Advocacy
5. 7 Tips On How To Keep Peace With Your Difficult Business Clients
By Nicole Lavin, Vice President of US Operations at Kapow.
You may also be interested in:
- Satisfaction and Loyalty – So Transient and So Circumstantial Customer Experience (CX) Score Does Not Equate Customer ExperienceCX score does not show the true essence of the whole customer experience. The latter is the amalgamated feeling […] Posted in CEO Insider
- New SEC Rule Requires Disclosure of CEO/Median Worker Wage Gap The Securities Exchange Commission last month adopted a long-anticipated new rule requiring publicly-traded companies to identify and disclose the compensation gap between what the company […] Posted in CEO Insider
- The 45 Famous Fashion Quotes By People Who’ve Had An Impact On The Fashion Industry Here are 45 of the best fashion quotes from some of our favourite fashion designers and style icons; sometimes provocative and, in most occasions, timeless!I thought it would be fun to […] Posted in Leadership
- List of countries with highest number of jailed Journalists in 2014 The Committee to Protect Journalists (CPJ) estimated that there were 221 journalists in prison across the world at the end of 2014.No, it does not come as a surprise that China and […] Posted in Leadership
- The 15 Highest-Paid Television Actors In The World The business magazine Forbes has named the 15 highest paid television actors in the world. Surprisingly, they are all men.At the top of the list of 15 names published by the magazine […] Posted in Rankings
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) CEO Dirk Meyer has resigned replaced by CFO Thomas Seifert Advanced Micro Devices (AMD), the world's No 2 maker of PC microprocessors behind Intel, Shares declined 4.35 percent to $8.79 in post market trading on the news that the company's […] Posted in Leadership