I’ve always been a fan of Richard Branson, the entrepreneur billionaire. One thing I love most about Branson is that he never looks stressed out, grumpy, uptight, or unhappy. Richard Branson is one of the most flamboyant and successful entrepreneurs in the world. He has an estimated net worth of $4.9 billion. Branson’s entrepreneurship even led to his being knighted in 1999.
And so, for your inspiration and delight, here are some of our favorite, Richard Branson’s wise and memorable quotes quotes that can lead you to success. Clearly the man is successful – not just in wealth but in his approach to living his sincere smile and candid approach to business are wonderfully alluring. I hope these quotes inspire you to think, act, walk or maybe even talk like him.
1. “My definition of success? The more you’re actively and practically engaged, the more successful you will be.”
2. “You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing and by falling over.”
3. “You shouldn’t blindly accept a leader’s advice. You’ve got to question leaders on occasion.”
4. “My biggest motivation? Just to keep challenging myself. I see life almost like one long university education that I never had–every day I’m learning something new.”
5. “Some 80% of your life is spent working. You want to have fun at home; why shouldn’t you have fun at work?”
6. “My interest in life comes from setting myself huge, apparently unachievable challenges and trying to rise above them.”
7. “Business opportunities are like buses, there’s always another one coming.”
8. “I’m prepared to try anything once.”
9. “Having a personality of caring about people is important. You cant be a good leader unless you generally like people. That is how you bring out the best in them.”
10. “Complexity is your enemy. Any fool can make something complicated. It is hard to keep things simple.”
11. “The brands that will thrive in the coming years are the ones that have a purpose beyond profit.”
12. “Entrepreneurship is about turning what excites you in life into capital, so that you can do more of it and move forward with it.”
13. “To launch a business means successfully solving problems. Solving problems means listening.”
14. “To me, business isn’t about wearing suits or pleasing stockholders. It’s about being true to yourself, your ideas and focusing on the essentials.”
15. “Records are made to be broken. It is in man’s nature to continue to strive to do just that.”
16. “Well, I think that there’s a very thin dividing line between success and failure. And I think if you start a business without financial backing, you’re likely to go the wrong side of that dividing line.”
17. “To be successful, you have to be out there. You have to hit the ground running and if you have a good team around you, and more than a fair share of luck, you might make something happen. But you certainly can’t guarantee it just by following someone else’s formula.”
And then there’s my very favorite one of all – something that I actually say fairly often: “Screw it, let’s just do it.” What is your favourite quote from Richard Branson?
Has he inspired you to follow through with your business ideas?
Which one resonates with you? Or perhaps I’ve missed out your personal pick? Let us know below
Latest posts by Dr. Amarendra Bhushan Dhiraj
- These Are The 20 Highest-Paid Political Leaders In The World In 2018 - 04/24/2018
- Top 20 best summer vacation destinations in the United States, 2018 - 04/23/2018
- These Are The 20 Most Overrated Books of All Time, And Yes, List Include Bible, Ernest Hemingway, Paulo Coelho, And Mark Twain - 04/23/2018