The World’s Top 20 Most Valuable Brands For 2015
For the third year on the trot, Apple has been named the “most valuable global brand” in the world, according to the 2015 Interbrand‘s list of the world’s top 100 most valuable brands, meanwhile, Google came second (sorry, Androids).
Valued at $78 billion, Coca-Cola managed to hold onto 3rd spot, Microsoft inching up one place to claim 4th place, dislodging IBM into 5th spot.
Technology companies dominate the list, with 28 named in the top 100-strong list, Samsung in seventh and Amazon in 10th. Other technology firms on the list include Intel (#14), Cisco (#15), Oracle (#16), and HP (#18), Facebook (#23), eBay (#32), PayPal (#97), and Lenovo (#100).
The U.S.-based consultancy’s report estimates the value of the Apple brand at $170.3 billion and Google brand, at $120.3 billion; the figures represent respective increases of 43 and 12 per cent.
Established in 1974, Interbrand, the world’s leading brand consultancy, positions brands on its table based on revenue earned by branded products, the role played by a brand in influencing consumer behaviour and brand loyalty.
These are the 20 most valuable brands in the world for 2015
1. Apple ($170.3bn)
2. Google ($120.3bn)
3. Coca-Cola ($78.4bn)
4. Microsoft ($67.7bn)
5. IBM ($65.1bn)
6. Toyota ($49bn)
7. Samsung ($45.3bn)
8. GE ($42.3bn)
9. McDonald’s ($39.8bn)
10. Amazon ($37.9bn)
11. BMW ($37.2bn)
12. Mercedes-Benz ($36.7bn)
13. Disney ($36.5bn)
14. Intel ($35.4bn)
15. Cisco ($29.9bn)
16. Oracle ($27.3bn)
17. Nike ($23.1bn)
18. HP ($23.1bn)
20. Louis Vuitton ($22.3bn)
You may also be interested in:
- Top 13 highest paid female CEOs and how they ranked overall in 2014 The highest-paid female chief executive in 2014 was Marissa Mayer, who made $42.1 million for leading Yahoo!. The next highest paid female CEO, United Therapeutics' Dr. Martine Rothblatt, […] Posted in CEO Insider
- So, What’s Next After Employee Engagement Survey? Employee engagement is not a mere buzzword anymore and has gained attention of CEOs and top executives in companies. In an ever-disruptive economy business leaders know that having a […] Posted in Education
- The 25 Most Reputable Cities In The World 2014 Austria's capital Vienna was recently announced as the world’s most reputable city by the New York-based Reputation Institute, while Munich and Montreal was new to the elite class of top […] Posted in Rankings
- Top 10 Best luxury cars Top Executive- CEO and Entrepreneurs luxury car brands Maserati sport luxury SUV Kubang- Maserati new sport luxury SUV Kubang, which it plans to start building in 2013, With the birth of every new Maserati car, Maserati itself is reborn. […] Posted in Rankings
- 6 Chinese women have made it to Forbes list of world’s 100 most powerful women The Chinese contingent on the Forbes Magazine galley including Lucy Peng (Peng Lei), 42-year old co-founder of Alibaba Group; Dr. Margaret Chan, World Health Organization director general; […] Posted in CEO Insider
- 50 Most Stylish Athletes In The World, 2016 Victor Cruz of the New York Giants was named the most stylish athlete in sports by Sports Illustrated magazine in an inaugural Fashionable 50 list, a ranking of the world’s 50 most stylish […] Posted in Rankings
As founder and editorial director of the CEOWORLD magazine, Amarendra Bhushan is an extensively kudized author, journalist, and internationally syndicated columnist. In 2008, he launched The CEOWORLD magazine, a site that quickly became one of the most widely-read, linked to, and frequently-cited media brands on the Internet.