Catching a Santorini Sunset
It’s no surprise that Santorini, one of the most romantic island in the world, was voted Europe’s Best Island. The majestic views of the volcano, the island’s legendary sunsets, and the endless blue of the Aegean Sea.
Even if you are not into photography, serenity and stunning views around the island of Santorini will drop your jaw in amazement, surprise and joy. For anyone thinking of heading to Greece – or even for those not thinking about it – I’ve one word for you: GO. Simply put, It’s Amazing: Visit Greece | Visit Santorini!
Have you been to the island of Santorini, Greece?
Over the years, Santorini has grown as a top class travel destination for many reasons, here are few reasons you need to visit Santorini:
1. If for no other reason, Santorini must be visited for its stunning views.
2. A truly calming experience and is what makes Santorini so unique.
3. An approachable, warm, and generous atmosphere, mainly because of the people who reside on the island. It’s part of what makes Santorini so special.
4. The Greek Islands, “irresistible—magic to make the sanest man go mad.” – Homer, The Iliad.
5. Sunset in Imerovigli, attracts primarily high-end travelers and, for some reason, remains a secret to those staying in Oia or Fira.
6. Beyond the classic Greek blue and white, Santorini is an island of blood red and burnt orange, royal purple and butter yellow, electric green and pastel pink.
7. Sailing trips in Santorini – For maximum relaxing time on the boat, you can hire a skippered boat and feel free to enjoy a beautiful careless cruise. You can rent a yacht and start sailing from our base in the island of Santorini. If you want to rent your perfect yacht in Santorini, please feel free to contact Cosmos Yachting team of expert and they will find the perfect yacht for you!
Santorini, the southernmost of the Cyclades, is an island of majestic beauty, with picturesque whitewashed villages dotting its dark volcanic landscape and dramatic cliffs rising 300 meters into the air from a mythical caldera submerged in the sparkling blue waters of the Aegean Sea.
Please comment and let us know your reasons to visit Santorini.? Now it’s time for you to start planning. Good luck and happy traveling!
You may also be interested in:
- Top 10 Most Powerful Women 2011 1. Angela Merkel- The current chancellor of Germany, serving her second term, She is the first woman Chancellor in the male dominated political arena of Germany. She was also the president […] Posted in Leadership
- CarryQuote Adds Moody’s Ratings News to Enterprise Products CarryQuote Adds Moody’s Ratings News to Enterprise ProductsThe Breadth of CarryQuote’s Real-Time Market Data and News Continues to ExpandZug, Switzerland and New York, NY (PRWEB) […] Posted in Leadership
- Who are the world’s 100 top-performing CEOs of 2015? Lars Rebien Sørensen, the CEO of the Danish pharmaceutical giant and diabetes behemoth Novo Nordisk, tops the world's 100 best-performing CEOs of 2015 list, and Amazon chief Jeff Bezos, […] Posted in Leadership
- Mailbox, The Mobile-First Inbox Adds Cloud Search For Gmail With Multiple Signatures And Chrome Integration Fantastic update, one of the most popular iOS email app "Mailbox" (owned by Dropbox) has been updated with "cloud search" --- you can now quickly search all of your Gmail messages in the […] Posted in Rankings
- Capitalizing on Brazil’s vibrant sectors vital to boosting economy amid oil price fluctuations The oil price slump has affected one way or another the economic growth of many countries, most especially the oil-producing ones. Coupled with the confluence of other factors, it has […] Posted in Leadership
- Meet 3 Most Powerful Woman In Defense And Aerospace Marillyn Hewson, chairwoman and CEO of Lockheed Martin Corp., the aerospace and defense giant, ranked as the most powerful woman in the Defense And Aerospace Industry.Number two on […] Posted in Leadership
As founder and editorial director of the CEOWORLD magazine, Amarendra Bhushan is an extensively kudized author, journalist, and internationally syndicated columnist. In 2008, he launched The CEOWORLD magazine, a site that quickly became one of the most widely-read, linked to, and frequently-cited media brands on the Internet.