The Top 15 unfriendliest and friendliest cities in the world, 2015
Moscow in Russia has been voted the unfriendliest city in the world in a survey conducted by Travel + Leisure. Interestingly, 9 cities of the United States of America find a mention in the TOP 15 list of the least friendly cities in the world.
“Travel + Leisure readers didn’t find Muscovites to be particularly helpful,” the magazine said. The magazine ranked the world’s cities according to their readers’ ratings of friendliness in the destinations, Atlantic City in New Jersey was ranked the 2nd least friendly city in the world.
Russia’s St. Petersburg came third on the list, with rude residents leaving travellers less than impressed. The top 5 least friendly cities were Moscow in Russia, Atlantic City in New Jersey, St. Petersburg in Russia, Marseille in France, and Los Angeles in California.
A significant number of the top ten unfriendliest cities are located in the US (including Los Angeles, New York City, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Las Vegas and the world’s #2 unfriendliest city – Atlantic City).
1) Moscow, Russia
2) Atlantic City, New Jersey, USA
3) St Petersburg, Russia
4) Marseille, France
5) Los Angeles, California, USA
6) New York, New York, USA
7) Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
8) Baltimore, Maryland, USA
9) Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
10) Cannes, France
11) Beijing, China
12) Miami, Florida, USA
13) Washington, DC, USA
14) Frankfurt, Germany
15) Boston, Massachusetts, USA
See the top 15 most friendly cities below:
1) Galway, Ireland
2) Charleston, USA
3) Dublin, Ireland
4) Cork, Ireland
5) Siem Reap, Cambodia
6) Auckland, New Zealand
7) Melbourne, Australia
8) Sydney, Australia
9) Edinburgh, Scotland
10) Savannah, Georgia
11) Cape Town, South Africa
12) Austin, Texas
13) Kyoto, Japan
14) Nashville, USA
15) Asheville, USA
Have you read?
1. The Top 10 Most Amazing Yacht Charter Destinations, 2015
2. Finance And HR Employees: The Biggest Cybersecurity Threat To Business?
3. The World’s Top 10 Most Dangerous Nations: Least Peaceful Countries Of 2015
4. Alignment Between CEOs, Marketing and Communications Teams Can Put Bucks In The Trust Bank
5. 5 Ways to Boost Employee Engagement in Light of Amazon’s Culture Controversy
Which city in the world would you consider the friendliest – or unfriendliest? Share your Comments in the box below.
You may also be interested in:
- List Of Top Celebrities Most Embarrassing Moments – Best Microphone Gaffes 1. Barack Obama - President of the United States Barack Obama was overheard telling outgoing Russian President Dmitry Medvedev, that he would have “more flexibility” to negotiate on a […] Posted in Leadership
- Marissa Mayer, “No Margin No Mission” The journey of Yahoo has been sad to watch...because it was preventable.Sometimes our human frailty leads us to get enraptured with our company's 30,000 feet vision. During the […] Posted in Leadership
- The 100 Most And Least Diverse Colleges in America, 2016 Stanford University ranks No. 1 on the list of 100 most and least diverse colleges in the United States, 2016, according to the Priceonomics Data Studio report. The second-most-diverse […] Posted in Rankings, Education
- Fashion’s top-earners: These are the 20 highest-paid female models in the world for 2016 With annual income of $30.5 million, Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bündchen remained the highest-paid female model in the world for 2016, according to Forbes magazine list of fashion's […] Posted in Rankings
- Still Got a “Punching the Time Clock Mentality”? How to Move from a Time-based to a Performance-based Worker We are living in the 21st Century but the business world is still operating like a factory in 1910. The entire reason we have the 8-hour workday (it used to be longer) is because it is […] Posted in Leadership, Rankings
- Hollywood Hottest and Sexiest On-Screen Duos- great on screen chemistry 1) Cary Grant & Ingrid Bergman Best On-Screen Duos Film- Notorious Director: Alfred Hitchcock Cary Grant and Ingrid Bergman had chemistry that came right through the screen. You […] Posted in Leadership
As founder and editorial director of the CEOWORLD magazine, Amarendra Bhushan is an extensively kudized author, journalist, and internationally syndicated columnist. In 2008, he launched The CEOWORLD magazine, a site that quickly became one of the most widely-read, linked to, and frequently-cited media brands on the Internet.