Must-follow Twitter accounts in the world of Yachting, Sailing, and boating
Twitter can be a powerful tool. But it is only as good as people/accounts you follow. Here’s some of the must-follow Twitter accounts in the world of yachting, sailing, and boating, sure to liven up your feed.
To make this list (which, by the way, appears in no particular order), we went looking for feeds that offer a wide variety of general and specialist news and information about yacht charter, boating and sailing ideas.
Must-follow Twitter accounts in the world of Yachting, Sailing, and boating – We share the best of what we found below:
[Images: COSMOS Yachting]
If you know of any amazing Twitter accounts, please let us know in the comments!
You may also be interested in:
- 8 Reasons to Hire a Young Executive Today, age is no longer a detriment to success. In fact, about 20 percent of companies have hired executives as young as 30 and below according to a study conducted by CareerBuilder and […] Posted in CEO Insider
- The 15 Most Innovative Companies In The World 2014 For the fourth consecutive year, Salesforce.com, the world’s leading customer-relationship software firm tops the 2014 list as the World's Most Innovative Company by Forbes […] Posted in Leadership
- Best Trendy Pants and Shorts for Women to buy Here is a list of the Top Best Trendy Pants and Shorts for Women to buy, that’ll be perfect for her. With a lineup of surprising new styles, the first rule of shopping for Pants and Shorts […] Posted in Leadership
- The Top 11 Highest-Paid Russian Celebrities, 2015 List The list of the highest-paid Russian celebrities of 2015 is topped by Maria Sharapova. The tennis superstar Maria Sharapova pulled in USD $29.7 million over the past 12 months, according […] Posted in Leadership, Rankings
- List Of 41 Richest Billionaire Immigrants In America 2014 Originally from countries like India, China, South Africa, Russia and Israel, they join the ranks of the richest billionaire in America. Forty-one out of the total 400 billionaire fortunes […] Posted in Leadership
- The 3 Biggest Mistakes Companies Make When Crafting Their Travel Policies Travel managers and accountants are confronting the rising phenomenon of business travelers “going rogue” - scoffing at strict corporate travel policies and skirting the rules to customize […] Posted in Leadership
As founder and editorial director of the CEOWORLD magazine, Amarendra Bhushan is an extensively kudized author, journalist, and internationally syndicated columnist. In 2008, he launched The CEOWORLD magazine, a site that quickly became one of the most widely-read, linked to, and frequently-cited media brands on the Internet.