The Scottish music-maker, Calvin Harris, has been named the highest-paid DJ in the world for the third year running after pocketing an estimated $66 million from his music, performances fees, and lucrative endorsement deals in 2015.
The 31-year-old Calvin Harris – who’s dating pop-star Taylor Swift – was followed by the Frenchman David Guetta ($37 million) at No. 2, Dutch DJ Tiësto, came in 3rd, who raked in $36 million, while Skrillex and Steve Aoki rounded out the top 5, both made $24 million each. Forbes Magazine estimated earnings from music, endorsements and other fields for the 12 months ending 1 June, 2015 to compile the list.
The rest of the top 10 electronic cash kings 2015 list includes Avicii (No. 6, $19 million), Kaskade (No. 8, $17 million), Martin Garrix (17 million), Zedd ($17 million) and Afrojack ($16 million).
Here’s a list of the top 10 highest paid DJs in the world, 2015
1. Calvin Harris, $66 million
2. David Guetta, $37 million
3. Tiësto, $36 million
4. Skrillex, $24 million (Tie)
5. Steve Aoki, $24 million (Tie)
6. Avicii, $19 million
7. Kaskade, $18 million
8. Martin Garrix , $17 million (Tie)
9. Zedd, $17 million (Tie)
10. Afrojack, $16 million
Latest posts by Dr. Amarendra Bhushan Dhiraj
- Top 20 Small Universities In The World For 2018; Caltech Tops - August 13, 2018
- Top 20 Colleges In America With The Best Job And Career Placement Services, 2019 - August 10, 2018
- These US Cities Have The Most And The Least Student Loan Debt, 2018 - August 9, 2018
Leave a Reply
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or CEOWORLD magazine, and its owners. To contact the author of this story: firstname.lastname@example.org