It was no surprise, 1969 Dodge Charger takes the top honors. And just so I’m clear, No, it’s not a list that highlights sales volume or market share. The 10 Vintage Cars that make this top 10 are here because of their character and attribute.
You might think men would prefer big, hulking trucks, big SUV, get ready to be surprised. Today I’m going to present 10 of the most loved vintage cars by men.
Men tend to be more emotional, sensible, and practical when it comes to buying cars. For men, it’s not about what they need, but what they want. Are these Vintage Cars practical? Some of ’em. Sensible? Maybe. But they’re cool — and that’s what counts.
Here’s the top 10 vintage cars men love, were you thinking something else?)
10. Chevy Camaro– If Chevrolet Camaro didn’t stir the testosterone pot, you were probably devoid of a pulse. Chevy Camaro’s look is unmistakable and intimidating.
9. Porsche 356 A Speedster
8. Shelby 427 Cobra
7. 1961 Jaguar E-Type (a.k.a. Jaguar XK-E) – Whether you pronounce it “Jagwar” or “Jag-u-ar”, the E-Type was released in 1961, on its release Italian auto titan Enzo Ferrari called it “The most beautiful car ever made.”
6. Maserati Ghibli 4.7
5. Aston Martin DB5
4. Mercedes 300 SL Gullwing
3. Boss 429 Mustang
2. 1963 Corvette Stingray
1. 1969 Dodge Charger – Of those few, there’s arguably none more unique than the 1969 Dodge Charger. The 1969 Dodge Charger was developed in 1966 as a response to Ford’s Mustang., to this day, “the 1969 Dodge Charger” is an uncompromising, temperamental brute with a “screw you” attitude, it will always be one of the manliest rides ever.
Surprised to see these on our list, what are yours?
Latest posts by Dr. Amarendra Bhushan Dhiraj
- The 10 Best Cities To Live In The United States, 2018 Ranking - September 21, 2018
- Why CEOs of Companies Have a Habit of Reading Books? - September 20, 2018
- Report: The Least (And The Most) Diverse States In The U.S. For 2018 - September 19, 2018