The Top 10 Vintage Cars Men Love
It was no surprise, 1969 Dodge Charger takes the top honors. And just so I’m clear, No, it’s not a list that highlights sales volume or market share. The 10 Vintage Cars that make this top 10 are here because of their character and attribute.
You might think men would prefer big, hulking trucks, big SUV, get ready to be surprised. Today I’m going to present 10 of the most loved vintage cars by men.
Men tend to be more emotional, sensible, and practical when it comes to buying cars. For men, it’s not about what they need, but what they want. Are these Vintage Cars practical? Some of ’em. Sensible? Maybe. But they’re cool — and that’s what counts.
Here’s the top 10 vintage cars men love, were you thinking something else?)
10. Chevy Camaro– If Chevrolet Camaro didn’t stir the testosterone pot, you were probably devoid of a pulse. Chevy Camaro’s look is unmistakable and intimidating.
9. Porsche 356 A Speedster
8. Shelby 427 Cobra
7. 1961 Jaguar E-Type (a.k.a. Jaguar XK-E) – Whether you pronounce it “Jagwar” or “Jag-u-ar”, the E-Type was released in 1961, on its release Italian auto titan Enzo Ferrari called it “The most beautiful car ever made.”
6. Maserati Ghibli 4.7
5. Aston Martin DB5
4. Mercedes 300 SL Gullwing
3. Boss 429 Mustang
2. 1963 Corvette Stingray
1. 1969 Dodge Charger – Of those few, there’s arguably none more unique than the 1969 Dodge Charger. The 1969 Dodge Charger was developed in 1966 as a response to Ford’s Mustang., to this day, “the 1969 Dodge Charger” is an uncompromising, temperamental brute with a “screw you” attitude, it will always be one of the manliest rides ever.
Surprised to see these on our list, what are yours?
You may also be interested in:
- America’s 22 Best Universities For 2017: Princeton, Harvard, UChicago, And Yale Tops Princeton takes No. 1 spot on the list of best universities in America, according to the U.S. News' annual Best Colleges rankings for 2017, comparing more than 1,800 U.S. based […] Posted in Rankings
- Taiwan’s Acer Inc June sales up 0.53 pct to $1.39 billion Taiwan's Acer Inc (2353.TW), the world’s largest supplier of notebook computers, said its June sales were $1.39 billion, up 0.53 percent from the same month a year earlier. In May company […] Posted in Leadership
- Why did Arnold Schwarzenegger and Mildred love child Joseph Baena skipped graduation? It looks like 13-year-old love child of Arnold Schwarzenegger, 13 year-old Joseph Baena, skipped his middle school graduation ceremony. Long-time housekeeper Mildred Baena had pulled her […] Posted in Leadership, Rankings
- Why Former Florida Rep. Alan Grayson is running for Congress again? The outspoken, liberal Democrat, former U.S. Rep. Alan Grayson, D-Fla, who made a name for himself during his two years in Congress with a fiery floor speech attacking the Republican […] Posted in Leadership, Rankings
- 5 qualifications to look for in every cybersecurity executive If the past is any indication of the future, cyberattacks show no signs of slowing down. In 2014, cybercriminals illegally accessed more than one billion personal records – including home […] Posted in Growth Leaders
- Bravery vs Bravado – what type of leader are you? Simon Sinek has a fantastic quote from his article Failure Is An Option; “to operate based on conviction and belief requires an acceptance that your actions could get you fired. This is […] Posted in CEO Insider
As founder and editorial director of the CEOWORLD magazine, Amarendra Bhushan is an extensively kudized author, journalist, and internationally syndicated columnist. In 2008, he launched The CEOWORLD magazine, a site that quickly became one of the most widely-read, linked to, and frequently-cited media brands on the Internet.