Victoria Beckham, Cara Delevingne, and the Duchess of Cambridge all make it on to the most influential people in Britain (fashion section) along with Kate Moss, John Galliano, David Gandy, and Susanna Lau.
The Annual Debrett’s 500 most influential people in Britain list covers 24 categories across society including advertising, architecture, food, education, journalism, politics, and sport.
Debrett’s describe Catherine Middleton as “world-recognised royal style icon”.
“Whether playing volleyball in wedges or hockey in heels, fashion’s favourite royal combines understated, conservative charm with youthful elegance as an ambassador of British style.”
Debrett’s outlines Kate Middleton’s power: ‘Her commitment to British brands sees sales of household labels soar – what she wears one day sells out the next.
List Of 20 Most Influential People In The British Fashion Industry (in no particular order)
1. Stella McCartney, FASHION DESIGNER
2. Victoria Beckham, Designer
Outlines Victoria Beckham’s power: She is one of the most photographed women in the world and a force to be reckoned with in the fashion industry.
3. Sarah Burton, Designer
4. Catherine Middleton (HRH The Duchess Catherine of Cambridge)
5. Cara Delevingne
6. John Galliano
7. David Gandy
8. Susanna Lau (aka Susie Bubble), FASHION BLOGGER
Outlines Susanna Lau’s power: She is one of the most influential blogger in the British fashion industry.
9. Lulu Kennedy
10. Nicholas Kirkwood, Designer
11. Russell Marsh, CASTING DIRECTOR
Outlines Russell Marsh’s power: He is one of the most powerful casting directors in the world.
12. Natalie Massenet
13. Imran Amed
14. Sam McKnight, Hairstylist
15. Kate Moss
16. Phoebe Philo, CREATIVE DIRECTOR, CÉLINE
Outlines Phoebe Philo’s power: she has been described as ‘the most influential British female designer of the last decade.
17. Alexandra Shulman, EDITOR-IN-CHIEF, VOGUE
18. David Sims
19. Alice Temperley, Designer
20. Mario Testino
Every year Debrett’s (those guys behind the Debrett’s Guide to Etiquette and Modern Manners) release a list of the top 500 most influential people in Britain .
Also on CEOWORLD magazine – excellent read:
1. Top 40 Most Inspiring Quotes From The World Economic Forum (WEF) Davos 2015
2. America’s Richest Billionaires 2014: The Top 10 Biggest Winners And Losers
3. Top 5 Worst Executive Mistakes Of 2014: Biggest CEO Blunders
4. List Of The Top 10 Most Overpaid Movie Stars In 2014: Best At Wasting Hollywood’s Money
5. Who was the best CEO in 2014: Top 10 chief executive officers?
Latest posts by Dr. Amarendra Bhushan Dhiraj
- These Are The 20 Most Overrated Books of All Time, And Yes, List Include Bible, Ernest Hemingway, Paulo Coelho, And Mark Twain - 04/23/2018
- World’s 100 Most Influential Individuals, Time 2018 List - 04/23/2018
- The 10 Best Universities In Biochemistry Research, 2014 To 2017, Berkeley, Stanford, MIT, Northwestern, And UPenn Tops - 04/19/2018