Surprisingly, in a recent study performed by Movoto, a national real estate site, Williamsfield, Ohio, with a population of 984 rounded up the top spot as the most stress-filled neighborhood in the U.S., based on data from the latest U.S. Census.
8647, Michigan City took the number 2 spot, 93640 in Mendota, California 3rd, 36776 in Sawyerville, Alabama in fourth, and 8617, Coahoma the second Mississippi zip code came in 5th.
Can you guess which neighborhoods are most and least frazzled?
Do you live in one of the top 10 most stressful Zip Codes in America?
On the flip side, as for the least stressed zip codes in the United States, 90058 in Los Angeles, California wins, where overall quality of life is highest; followed by 86436 in Topock, Arizona, and 39360 in Shubuta, Mississippi.
STRESS-FACTORS TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT
1. Median household income
2. Monthly homeowner costs
3. Mean usual hours worked per week
4. Average commute time
5. Per cent of monthly income spent on rent
6. Per cent of population without health insurance
7. Per cent of families below the poverty line
8. Unemployment rates
Here are the top 10 most stressful Zip Codes in America:
1. 44093, Williamsfield, Ohio
2. 38647, Michigan City, Miss.
3. 93640, Mendota, Calif.
4. 36776, Sawyerville, Ala.
5. 38617, Coahoma, Miss.
6. 37018, Beechgrove, Tenn.
7. 39743, Crawford, Miss.
9. 85172, Stanfield, Ariz.
10. 29915, Daufuskie Island, S.C.
Following as the least stressed Zip Codes in America
1. 90058, Los Angeles, Calif.
2. 86436, Topock, Ariz.
3. 39360, Shubuta, Miss.
4. 11237, Brooklyn, N.Y.
5. 75928, Bon Wier, Texas
6. 42634, Parkers Lake, Ky.
7. 95328, Keyes, Calif.
8. 30021, Clarkston, Ga.
9. 92327, Daggett, Calif.
10. 90037, Los Angeles, Calif.
Latest posts by Dr. Amarendra Bhushan Dhiraj
- Top 20 Small Universities In The World For 2018; Caltech Tops - August 13, 2018
- Top 20 Colleges In America With The Best Job And Career Placement Services, 2019 - August 10, 2018
- These US Cities Have The Most And The Least Student Loan Debt, 2018 - August 9, 2018
Leave a Reply
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or CEOWORLD magazine, and its owners. To contact the author of this story: firstname.lastname@example.org