An Integrated Digital Strategy: Top 3 Most Valuable Facebook Page Operated By Automotive Brands
The Stuttgart-based automobile manufacturer Mercedes-Benz has by far the most valuable Facebook page of all the world’s automotive brands, with a value of over €7.2 million (US$9.02 million), according to a recent study by socialBench, one of the leading social media analytics companies.
The study, which examined 75 Facebook pages operated by automotive companies, Second and third places are held by Aston Martin €3.48 million (US$4.36 million) and Land Rover €2.8 million (US$3.5 million).
Its still quite a mystery as to how this figure is arrived upon!!
The “community value” determines the theoretical monetary worth of the fan community. It is calculated based on the involvement of the fans, especially their interactions. The higher the value, the more involved the community.
Mercedes Benz official Facebook page now has up to 17 million fans.
“Mercedes-Benz has for years been one of the most active and successful brands on the internet,” says Dr Jens Thiemer, Head of Marketing Communications at Mercedes-Benz Cars.
“Extensive online and social media activities are an integral part of our marketing and sales strategy. We systematically convey our product and brand topics in editorial material and publish it across the entire breadth of digital channels. Our high-grade and creative content is reaching more and more fans and interested individuals around the world, who are intensively using and discussing our offerings as well as commenting on them and sharing them with friends.”
Top 3 Most Valuable Facebook Page Operated By Automotive Brands
1. Mercedes-Benz, with a value of over €7.2 million (US$9.02 million), 17 million fans.
2. Aston Martin, with a value of over €3.48 million (US$4.36 million), 6.2 million fans.
2. Land Rover, with a value of over €2.8 million (US$3.5 million), 7.7 million fans.
You may also be interested in:
- 27 Richest Property Tycoons In America: Real Estate Billionaires While Donald Trump may be the most famous and familiar face among real estate moguls, he […] Posted in Leadership Insider
- Top Best Useful Tips and Tricks to get Traffic From Stumbleupon StumbleUpon is a social networking community in addition to being a bookmarking site. […] Posted in Rankings
- The Power of Infographics: One of the Most Effective Marketing Tools Available to You Today Infographics are a lot more than just a way to "gussy up" boring content. Make no […] Posted in Success Insider
- The 10 Most-Gracefully Ageing Male Actors In Hollywood Hollywood heartthrob, George Clooney, has topped the list of most-gracefully ageing male […] Posted in Rankings
- Top 10 jQuery Plugins to display images- Impressive jQuery applications Slides: Slides is a crazy simple slideshow plugin for jQuery. With features like […] Posted in Rankings
- Advancing Strategic Decision-Making with Expert-Sourcing and Big Knowledge Our information age is also an era of unique risk. Dangerous events – e.g., large-scale […] Posted in CEO Insider
- How to Build Customer Loyalty in The Digital Age? There was the time in the 19th Century when business relationships were built through […] Posted in Success Insider
- List of countries where same-sex marriage is legal early 2 dozen nations currently have laws allowing same-sex marriage, predominantly in […] Posted in Leadership Insider
- How can you create the perfect social media profile in the workplace? The power of social media within business – both for individual professionals and […] Posted in CEO Insider
- Secrets to better brainstorming [Infographic] To the casual observer, brainstorming is a free-for-all of ideas and suggestions with […] Posted in Leadership Insider