The Stuttgart-based automobile manufacturer Mercedes-Benz has by far the most valuable Facebook page of all the world’s automotive brands, with a value of over €7.2 million (US$9.02 million), according to a recent study by socialBench, one of the leading social media analytics companies.
The study, which examined 75 Facebook pages operated by automotive companies, Second and third places are held by Aston Martin €3.48 million (US$4.36 million) and Land Rover €2.8 million (US$3.5 million).
Its still quite a mystery as to how this figure is arrived upon!!
The “community value” determines the theoretical monetary worth of the fan community. It is calculated based on the involvement of the fans, especially their interactions. The higher the value, the more involved the community.
Mercedes Benz official Facebook page now has up to 17 million fans.
“Mercedes-Benz has for years been one of the most active and successful brands on the internet,” says Dr Jens Thiemer, Head of Marketing Communications at Mercedes-Benz Cars.
“Extensive online and social media activities are an integral part of our marketing and sales strategy. We systematically convey our product and brand topics in editorial material and publish it across the entire breadth of digital channels. Our high-grade and creative content is reaching more and more fans and interested individuals around the world, who are intensively using and discussing our offerings as well as commenting on them and sharing them with friends.”
Top 3 Most Valuable Facebook Page Operated By Automotive Brands
1. Mercedes-Benz, with a value of over €7.2 million (US$9.02 million), 17 million fans.
2. Aston Martin, with a value of over €3.48 million (US$4.36 million), 6.2 million fans.
2. Land Rover, with a value of over €2.8 million (US$3.5 million), 7.7 million fans.
Latest posts by Dr. Amarendra Bhushan Dhiraj
- The 10 Best Cities To Live In The United States, 2018 Ranking - September 21, 2018
- Why CEOs of Companies Have a Habit of Reading Books? - September 20, 2018
- Report: The Least (And The Most) Diverse States In The U.S. For 2018 - September 19, 2018