Peter Mallouk, President of Creative Planning, Inc., an independent wealth advisory firm in City of Leawood, Kansas, has been ranked ranked number 1 among America’s top 25 independent financial adviser on Barron’s 2014 “The Top 100 Independent Wealth Advisors in the United States.” list.
Barron’s is a weekly financial newspaper published by Dow Jones & Co., curates the list by analyzing criteria like: advisors’ assets under management, revenue generated for their firms, and quality of their practices.
Here are the top 25 independent financial advisors in the United States:
1. Peter Mallouk, Creative Planning, Leawood, Kan.
2. Martin Bicknell, Mariner Wealth Advisors, Leawood, Kan., the chief executive officer of Mariner Holdings, the parent company of Mariner Wealth Advisors and Montage Investments.
3. Fred Fern, Churchill Management Group, Los Angeles, Calif.
4. Jon Goldstein, Constellation Wealth Advisors, Menlo Park, Calif., Co-Chief Executive Officer of Constellation Wealth Advisors LLC.
5. David R. Zier, Convergent Wealth Advisors, Potomac, Md. hief Executive Officer of the firm.
6. Erik Morgan, Freestone Capital Management, Seattle, Wash.
7. John W. Rafal, Essex Financial Services, Essex, Conn.
8. Robert A. Clarfeld, Clarfeld Financial Advisors, Tarrytown, N.Y.
9. Spuds Powell, Kayne Anderson Rudnick Investment Management, Los Angeles, Calif.
10. David Lees, myCIO Wealth Partners, Philadelphia, Pa.
11. Ron Carson, Carson Wealth Management Group, Omaha, Neb.
12. Greg Miller, Wellesley Investment Advisors, Wellesley, Mass.
13. Edward Neild, Gresham Partners, Chicago, Ill.
14. Charles Zhang Zhang, Financial, Portage, Mich.
15. Edward (Ted) Cronin, Manchester Capital Management, Manchester, Vt.
16. Richard Saperstein, HighTower, New York, N.Y.
17. Gregg Fisher, Gerstein Fisher, New York, N.Y.
18. David Kahn, Convergent Wealth Advisors, Los Angeles, Calif.
19. Paul Tramontano, Constellation Wealth Advisors, New York, N.Y.
20. Shannon Eusey, Beacon Pointe Advisors, Newport Beach, Calif.
21. David Hou, First Republic Investment Management, Los Angeles, Calif.
22. Grant Rawdin, Wescott Financial Advisory Group, Philadelphia, Pa.
23. David Kudla, Mainstay Capital Management, Grand Blanc, Mich.
24. Daniel Wiener, Adviser Investments, Newton, Mass.
25. Michael Yoshikami, Destination Wealth Management, Walnut Creek, Calif.
Latest posts by Todd Aitken
- 4 Things You Should Never do Without a VPN - September 14, 2018
- What CEOs Must Know About Microsoft Office 2019 Suite - September 14, 2018
- Redefining the Online Retail Sector: Success Stories - September 11, 2018