Well, I’m not just talking about YouTube’s Susan Wojcicki and Facebook’s Carolyn Everson, but there’s room for more women in this highly competitive mobile world, which remains a male-dominated field.
Through words and recollections, the spirit of legendary performer James Brown — it’s a man’s world.
The good news is that with a number of smart and strong women taking on leadership roles in the digital and mobile advertising landscape.
Katie Richards at Business Insider, identifies the 32 most powerful women in mobile advertising. Here are some of the biggest names — they innovate and inspire others to succeed while contributing to business growth.
1. Carolyn Everson, Vice President of global marketing solutions at Facebook. You can follow Carolyn on facebook @carolyn.everson.
2. Susan Wojcicki, CEO of YouTube, the world’s largest video platform. Susan joined Google in 1999 as the 16th employee, becoming the it’s first marketing exec. She cut the company’s first deals to license search technology and led the initial development of Google’s image search. You can follow Susan on Twitter @SusanWojcicki and +SusanWojcicki.
3. Janae McDonough, Director-Exchange at Twitter. You can follow Janae on Twitter @JanaeR64.
4. Deborah Liu, director of product, Facebook platform at Facebook. You can follow Deborah at Facebook @debliu.
5. Sara Clemens, chief strategy officer at Pandora Media, internet’s biggest radio service. Responsible for business strategy, corporate development, international expansion and operations, and industry relations. Prior to joining Pandora Sara was an executive in residence at Greylock Partners, Vice President, Corporate Development at LinkedIn and leadership positions at Microsoft Corporation, including roles building the Xbox business operations. You can follow Sara on Linkedin @saraclemens.
6. Stephanie Bauer Marshall, Director, Precision Market Insights, Verizon Wireless. This new business line focuses on providing brands with a variety of licensed and custom solutions, powered by layering behavioral audience insights based on mobile engagement, location and demographic information. Stephanie leads the mobile marketing, advertising and search group at Verizon Wireless, where she launched the first mobile advertising programs. Prior to joining Verizon Wireless, Stephanie was at Merchant Link, a subsidiary of J.P. Morgan Chase, and Cellular Telecommunications & Internet Association in the wireless internet development group.
7. Lisa Utzschneider, global vp advertising sales at Amazon.com Inc.Lisa joined Amazon.com in September 2008, assuming ad sales and operations responsibilities for a range of Amazon owned and operated websites, including Amazon, IMDB and DPReview. In this role, Lisa leads the product development and sales strategies for advertising solutions across the Amazon portfolio.
Prior to Amazon, Lisa spent 10 years at Microsoft leading a variety of advertising initiatives in product development, sales strategy, and online industry standards capacities. Her most recent position at Microsoft was General Manager of Sales and Account Services Group. You can follow Lisa on Llinkedin @saraclemens.
8. Danielle Lee, vice president of commercial marketing at Vevo, the music video site.
9. Jarah Euston, vp of analytics and marketing at Flurry. Jarah leads analytics and marketing for Flurry. She is responsible for supporting Flurry customers, ensuring they fully leverage Flurry’s flagship Analytics product to help drive business and product decisions. She is also responsible for setting Flurry’s outbound marketing strategy. Prior to Flurry, Jarah was a strategy consultant at The Boston Consulting Group where she focused on the Technology, Media and Telecom practice. Before BCG, Jarah founded Famous Media, a network of hyperlocal content websites that she sold to The McClatchy Company. She began her career as a debt trading analyst with Banc of America Securities. She holds an undergraduate degree in Economics from New York University and an MBA from Wharton.
10. Erika Nardini, Chief Marketing Officer at AOL Advertising. You can follow Erika on Linkedin and @EKANardini.
Latest posts by Dr. Amarendra Bhushan Dhiraj
- Top 20 Small Universities In The World For 2018; Caltech Tops - August 13, 2018
- Top 20 Colleges In America With The Best Job And Career Placement Services, 2019 - August 10, 2018
- These US Cities Have The Most And The Least Student Loan Debt, 2018 - August 9, 2018
Leave a Reply
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or CEOWORLD magazine, and its owners. To contact the author of this story: email@example.com