24 Highest-paid hosts in the news business: Top Paid News Anchors
In the world of TV news, NBC “Today” co-anchor Matt Lauer has been named the highest paid hosts in the news business —- top-paid news broadcaster, drawing an estimated $22-25 million every year, according to TV Guide.
Here is the full list, some of the figures may startle you!
Fox News host, Bill O’Reilly ranked No. 2, drawing an estimated $17 million a year, followed by Good Morning America’s Robin Roberts (3rd,) NBC Nightly’s Brian Williams (4th,) and CNN’s Anderson Cooper (5th,) pulling in a reported an eye-popping $11 million a year.
Who makes the most money for keeping the public informed and entertained – 24 Highest-paid hosts in the news business: Top- Paid News Anchors?
1. Matt Lauer, Today $22–25 million
2. Bill O’Reilly, The O’Reilly Factor $18 million
3. Robin Roberts, Good Morning America $14 million
4. Brian Williams, NBC Nightly News $13 million
5. Anderson Cooper, Anderson Cooper 360 $11 million
6. Shepard Smith, Shepard Smith Reporting $10 million
7. George Stephanopoulos, GMA , This Week $9 million
8. Rachel Maddow, The Rachel Maddow Show $7 million
9. Scott Pelley, CBS Evening News, 60 Minutes $7 million
10. Bret Baier, Special Report With Bret Baier $6 million
11. Maria Bartiromo, Fox Business $6 million
12. Katie Couric, Yahoo! News $6 million
13. Megyn Kelly, The Kelly File $6 million
14. David Muir, ABC World News, 20/20 $5 million
15. David Gregory, Meet the Press $4 million
16. Lawrence O’Donnell, The Last Word $4 million
17. Erin Burnett, OutFront $3 million
18. Nancy Grace, Nancy Grace $3 million
19. Steve Kroft, 60 Minutes $3 million
20. Willie Geist, Today, Morning Joe $2.5 million
21. Natalie Morales, Today $2.5 million
22. Byron Pitts, ABC News $1.2 million
23. Bill Weir, CNN $750,000
24. Ronan Farrow, Ronan Farrow Daily $650,000
You may also be interested in:
- The Curious Case of Digital Leadership in the Hollywood Age: How to Turn Role Models into Innovative Social Business Models When my successful catering friend went from being a wedding planner to become a leadership party planner, I knew that time has to come rethink the whole meaning of leadership, time to […] Posted in Leadership
- Can anybody Stop Real Madrid: The World’s Highest-Earning Football Clubs? Spanish heavyweights Real Madrid is the world's wealthiest club in the list of football's top-earning teams (2015) published by business advisory firm Deloitte, with a revenue of €549.5 […] Posted in Leadership, CEO Insider
- The Top 12 Cities In The United States With The Highest Quality Of Life If you're looking for for a better quality of life. You may want to consider moving to one of these 12 cities in the United States as ranked by the personal finance website […] Posted in Rankings
- 6 Ways to Keep Retail Employees Engaged You probably spend a lot of time and energy on engaging your customers and making sure they’re satisfied with their experience at your store.Compare that to how much time and energy […] Posted in Growth Leaders
- Vat Cau Nuoc: The Mud Festival in Vietnam (AMAZING PHOTOS) The traditional Vat Cau Nuoc Festival is an important celebration in Vietnam. It reminds people of the their need for weather benefiting the culture of rice. Water and mud are central to […] Posted in Leadership
- Hotspotio: An Android app to share WIFI hotspot with your Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin connections Exciting news, Hotspotio has launched an Android app designed to share and connect your WiFi hotspot with your Linkedin connections, Twitter followers, and Facebook friends. And the best […] Posted in Rankings
As founder and editorial director of the CEOWORLD magazine, Amarendra Bhushan is an extensively kudized author, journalist, and internationally syndicated columnist. In 2008, he launched The CEOWORLD magazine, a site that quickly became one of the most widely-read, linked to, and frequently-cited media brands on the Internet.