So like they say, every dog has it’s day … and that day is today: August 26 is the 10th annual National Dog Day!
when we celebrate man’s best friend and all he (or she) means to us. Dogs are the best.
Dogs are probably one of the most diverse-looking species on the planet. But not all dogs are created equal. These are the 5 Most Popular Dog Breeds among CEOs:
5. Golden Retrievers are sweet, easy to train, loyal, and incredible companion dogs. They’re also very even-tempered, especially with small children. They are smart and commonly chosen for guide dog for the blind, hearing dog for the deaf, hunting dog, detection dog, and search and rescue participant
4. Huskies are good natured dogs, energetic, and athletic, they are affectionate with children.
3. German Shepherds are usually used as military dogs and police dogs to protect officers and search-and-rescue. They are famous for their strength, intelligence, trainability and obedience. They love their humans so much that they will suffer from separation anxiety. Courageous, obedient, and incredibly loyal.
2. Labrador Retrievers are one of the most obedient, devoted, and have even temperaments that make them good with both children and the elderly. They are smart and commonly chosen as guide dogs and service dogs for blind or autistic people, and also perform screening and detection work for law enforcement
1. Cross-Breed Dogs – These adorably awkward bixed breed Dogs/Mutts tend to be healthier, less genetically inherited health problems than purebreds.
Happy National Dog Day everyone!
Latest posts by Dr. Amarendra Bhushan Dhiraj
- Reveled: Here Are The 5 Worst Industries To Work For In 2018 - July 20, 2018
- These Are The 20 Worst U.S. Cities To Drive In For 2018, Detroit, San Francisco, New York, Chicago and Los Angeles In Top 10 - July 19, 2018
- Revealed: The World’s 50 Best Airlines For 2018: Singapore And Qatar Tops - July 18, 2018