Chicago ranked No. 1 in a recent list of the top 50 cities in the U.S. for meetings and events by the Cvent, the McLean-based maker of software for event planners.
It ranked Orlando the 2nd most popular destination for meetings and events in the United States.
The other destinations in the top 15, from third place through ten, were Las Vegas, Atlanta, San Diego, New York, Dallas, Washington, D.C., New Orleans, and Nashville.
The Event booking firm evaluated more than 5,000 American cities (tracked from June 2013 to June 2014) to compile the list, rankings are based on a number of criteria, including:
- Unique request for proposals received
- Total room nights
- Awarded request For proposals
- Awarded room nights
- Percentage of qualified meeting venues
- Number of profile views
Here are the top 15 cities in America for meetings and events:
3. Las Vegas
5. San Diego
6. New York
8. Washington, D.C.
9 New Orleans
12. San Francisco
15. San Antonio
Latest posts by Dr. Amarendra Bhushan Dhiraj
- The 10 Best Cities To Live In The United States, 2018 Ranking - September 21, 2018
- Why CEOs of Companies Have a Habit of Reading Books? - September 20, 2018
- Report: The Least (And The Most) Diverse States In The U.S. For 2018 - September 19, 2018