Blame it on our self-reliant approach, but I’ve compiled a list of the 17 exceptional websites of 2014 that every male CEO and entrepreneur should bookmark – Worth reading for CEOs, CIOs, and other C-suite executives. Perhaps they’re interested in travel, food and drink, style, and more. Also read our list of ”
Top Websites For CEOs – The Obvious But Overlooked“
Here is our list of the best of the best; the 17 exceptional websites that every male CEOs, CIOs, and other C-suite executives should bookmark:
1. GQ Magazine – a site dedicated to men and focusing on men’s fashion, style, and culture for men, through articles on food, movies, fitness, sex, music, travel, sports, technology, and books. You can follow GQ Magazine on Twitter @GQMagazine.
2. MR PORTER, premier global online retail destination for men’s style. If you’re looking to deck out in true menswear luxury, Mr Porter should be your next web destination. Relish it.
3. Gilt Groupe, a great resource for any man looking to dress well without breaking the bank. Shopping online at Gilt can save you up to 60% off luxury items.
4. InsideHook – the life you’re meant to live, the essential daily email for adventurous and discerning executives. Each weekday, they publish a single compelling story — something you need to know right now about food and drink, travel, style, health, tech, culture, and outdoor adventures. InsideHook’s goal is to recommend experiences that make our readers’ lives more fun, interesting, or convenient. You can follow InsideHook on Twitter @InsideHook.
5. Frank & Oak, a men’s clothing destination with a new collection each month. Aa Montreal-based creative workshop that designs, manufactures, and curates its own monthly collection of fine clothing and accessories. It’s the only way for us to guarantee amazing quality and design at an accessible price. There are no ridiculous mark-ups and everything goes into the final product – its what we like to call full value.
6.Awl & Sundry, bridge the growing divide between price and quality, between elite luxury and modest furnishing, between fine shoes and the men who love them. You can now custom design your own footwear in your own way, thanks to Awl & Sundry.
7. Alton Lane, offers premium custom clothing for men. Choose from a carefully curated selection of fine Egyptian and Swiss cottons, pure imported wools and luxurious cashmeres. Available by private appointment, Alton Lane offers custom shirts, suits, trousers, blazers, tuxedos and overcoats.
8. Birchbox, you can sign up to receive monthly samples of top-tier grooming products and lifestyle knick knacks “ranging from hip socks to tech accessories.” Try cult brands, up-and-coming lines, and everything in between.
9. Trunk Club, discover awesome clothes that are perfect for them without ever having to go shopping. They combine top brands, expert service, and unparalleled convenience to deliver a highly personalized experience that helps men look their best and saves them time.
10. Valet – Most travel services won’t leave you alone — they shamelessly flood your email with daily (or is hourly?) advertisements of “exclusive deals.” A freshly-launched startup, Valet is the opposite, a collection of hand-picked benefits and guidance for the discerning 21st-century traveler.
11. Eleven James, rental service for luxury watches. You can choose between three membership plans: Concierge for $249/mo, Connoisseur for $459/mo, and Virtuoso for $899-$1,599/mo.
12. Thousand Yard Style, a great menswear style blogs, A Poor Man’s Millions, a personal style blog, and Button Up Your Shirt, a tumblr that showcases great street style that hovers between formal and casual.
13. Paul Evans, Luxury men’s footwear. Made in Italy. Designed in New York. High quality dress shoes made in Europe using time-honored craftsmanship and the finest materials.
14. Fresh Neck, the Netflix for neckwear and cuff links. Created to solve a simple problem – the traditional way of owning and wearing neckwear is stale and inefficient. Purchasing ties at retail prices is expensive, and wearing the same ties over and over again in a “rotation” is boring. Not to mention the inconvenience of going to the store to sort through hundreds of ties with only the help of a biased salesperson. The modern man deserves better.
15. Svbscription – a delivery service for men that delivers luxury, curated products and experiences to your door. Part discovery, part experience. We connect you to products that are high-end, covetable and at the forfront of design.
16. Men In Cities – a lifestyle accessories brand based in New York City, every month they design a limited edition collection of specialty curated products at an accessible price point with the goal of adding interesting and creative details to the modern man’s life. You can follow @MenInCities.