Top Sales Professionals To Follow On Twitter For The Latest Trends, Tips And Ideas
Are you looking to connect with some of the top sales thought leader in the business? The research team here at CEOWORLD Magazine has decided to go ahead and released its list of the most influential Sales Professionals on the Twitter today. Who talks about sales, marketing, time management, product-development and related topics.
Are you a sales director , manager or vice president looking for someone who can help your sales team blast through your sales goals?
For innovative sales process ideas, solutions and tools; take a cue from a few of these prolific Tweeters, who should you follow on Twitter?
Everyone on this list produces interesting and relevant “Sales-Related Trends, Tactics, Tips, And Ideas” on a regular basis:
- David Meerman Scott, Marketing & Sales Strategist, keynote speaker, and bestselling author of 9 books including The New Rules of Marketing & PR and Newsjacking. You can follow David on Twitter @dmscott.
- Brian Tracy, tweets about techniques and strategies for greater success in sales, time management, self-development, personal wealth, business, leadership, and more. You can follow Brian on Twitter @BrianTracy.
- Jonathan Farrington, Keynote Speaker, CEO of Top Sales World, the Managing Partner of JFA (Jonathan Farrington & Associates), and Sales Thought Leader. You can follow Jonathan on Twitter @topsalesworld.
- Elinor Stutz, Inspirational Speaker, Author and Sales Consultant at Smooth Sale, A Sales Training Company also listed on our “Brightest Minds in Sales to Follow On Twitter.” You can follow Elinor on Twitter @smoothsale.
- Greg Alexander, CEO at Sales Benchmark Index, prior to SBI, Alexander served as Vice President of Sales and Marketing at Recall Corporation. In addition, Alexander spent 10 years in sales management at EMC Corporation, known as the “gladiator academy for sales people”. You can follow Greg on Twitter @GregAlexander.
- Jill Rowley, a social selling evangelist, speaker, and trainer passionate about helping B2B companies use social selling to drive revenue growth. You can follow Jill on Twitter @jill_rowley.
- Don Cooper, Sales trainer, keynote speaker & coach for salespeople. You can follow Don on Twitter @DonCooper.
- Jeffrey Gitomer, Keynote Speaker, conduct public and corporate sales training and leadership seminars/workshops, annual sales meetings, and conduct live and Internet training programs on selling, sales strategy, customer loyalty, business social media, and personal development. You can follow Jeffrey on Twitter @gitomer.
- Jeb Blount, founder of Sales Gravy, Jeb advises many of the world’s leading organizations and their executives on the impact of emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills on sales, leadership, customer experience, and strategic account management. You can follow him on Twitter @SalesGravy.
- Ian Brodie, a marketing coach who helps coaches and consultants win more clients. How to understand what their clients *really* want, how to position themselves as the authority in their market, how to get clients contacting them, how to nurture relationships, and how to close sales. You can follow Ian on Twitter @ianbrodie.
- Ron Karr, a leading sales and leadership expert, President and CEO of Karr Associates and results-oriented consultant. You can follow Ron on Twitter @ronkarr.
- Jill Konrath, a frequent speaker at sales conferences, tweets about her fresh sales strategies, she helps salespeople to speed up new customer acquisition and win bigger contracts. Her clients include IBM, GE, Microsoft, Wells Fargo, Staples and numerous mid-market firms. You can follow Jill on Twitter @jillkonrath.
- Melonie Dodaro founded Top Dog Social Media as a social media agency that helps brands, businesses, professionals and sales teams use social media marketing and social selling to boost their visibility, attract new customers and increase their revenue. You can follow Melonie on Twitter @MelonieDodaro.
- S. Anthony Iannarino, an author, speaker, and entrepreneur, He is the President and Chief Sales Officer of SOLUTIONS Staffing, the Managing Director of B2B Sales Coach & Consultancy. You can follow Anthony on Twitter @iannarino.
- Ken Krogue, the President and co-founder of InsideSales.com, you can follow ken on Twitter @kenkrogue.
- Nancy Nardin, thought leader on sales and marketing productivity tools. Dedicated to helping marketers and sellers apply process and technology to drive revenue. You can follow Nancy on Twitter @sellingtools.
- Mike Weinberg, consultant, sales coach, speaker and author on a mission to simplify sales and help my clients achieve greater success developing new business. You can follow Mike on Twitter @mike_weinberg.
- Mark Roberge, Chief Revenue Officer of HubSpot Sales Division. Mark has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, Forbes Magazine, Inc Magazine, BostonGlobe, TechCrunch, and Harvard Business Review. You can follow Mark on Twitter @markroberge.
- Paul Castain, Trainer and Sales Coach, the Vice President of Rock Star Development for Castain Training Systems where I work with organizations and individuals who want to sell more. You can follow Paul on Twitter @paulcastain.
- Mark Hunter, tweets about Sales motivation tips and proven sales training techniques to help you increase sales, profitably. You can follow mark on Twitter @TheSalesHunter.
- Keith Rosen, CEO of Profit Builders, pioneer of management coach training, and author of the internationally acclaimed and award winning, Coaching Salespeople into Sales Champions. You can follow Keith on Twitter @KeithRosen.
- Miles Austin, Sales & Marketing Technologist, one of the leading authorities on Web Tools for sales, leveraging deep experience in the selection, strategy and tactics necessary to maximize sales productivity. You can follow Miles on Twitter @milesaustin.
- Lori Richardson, the founder and CEO of Score More Sales, Lori is a thought leader on B2B front-line sales growth and works with (or in conjunction with) technology brands worldwide. You can follow her on Twitter @scoremoresales.
- Barb Giamanco heads up Social Centered Selling. She’s the co-author of The New Handshake: Sales Meets Social Media – the first book published on social selling. Barb is a sought after Social Selling Strategist, Speaker and Facilitator who works with Sales and Marketing teams to achieve sales results. You can follow Barb on Twitter @barbaragiamanco.
- Trish Bertuzzi helps Sales & Marketing Leaders make the big decisions: on implementation strategy, productivity & performance, process, technology and tools. You can follow Trish on Twitter @bridgegroupinc.
- Colleen Francis, renowned for her practical strategies and use of measurement and accountability to inspire sales team results. You can follow Colleen on Twitter @EngageColleen.
- Kendra Lee, founder and President of KLA Group, Kendra helps small and midsize technology companies implement and enhance their prospect attraction strategies to get more customers You can follow Kendra on Twitter @KendraLeeKLA.
- Steve Richard, Co-Founder of Vorsight, he has been featured in the Harvard Business Review, the Washington Business Journal, theWashington Post, and CNN/Money. He is also a CNBC guest contributor. You can follow Steve on Twitter @srichardv.
- Jeff Hoffman a renowned sales executive, educator, and entrepreneur. He has consulted with industry leaders throughout the world on the topics of sales, sales management, and sales operations. You can follow Jeff on Twitter @mjhoffman.
- Tibor Shanto, helping companies achieve and improve their revenue goals. You can follow Tibor on Twitter @TiborShanto.
- Lee B. Salz, a leading sales management strategist and founder of Sales Architects, The Revenue Accelerator and Business Expert Webinars. You can follow him on Twitter @SalesArchitects.
Last but not least, don’t forget to follow CEOWORLD magazine @ceoworld on Twitter for the latest trends, tips and ideas.
Congrats to everyone on this year’s list. If I missed anyone, please add their name and links to the comments field.
You may also be interested in:
- 25 Most Influential People In UK Media, 2015 List Mark Zuckerberg has been named the most powerful person in U.K. media, 2015, the Facebook creator rose to the top of the annual MediaGuardian 100 list of the most powerful players […] Posted in Leadership
- How Conscious Capitalism Will Boost Your Business When the Great Recession hit in 2007, I survived the first round of layoffs in my career in finance. I continued to fight the layoff wave, even making it through the worst of it in 2008. […] Posted in Leadership
- 4 Essentials for an Empowered Team There’s a fine line between caring emotionally about everything in your company and trying to accomplish every task yourself. While it may be essential for success, caring can be draining, […] Posted in Leadership
- Creating a personal brand can help you shine at work What Apple, Coca Cola and Virgin have in common is that they are world renowned and respected brands. What most people don’t realise is that they could be more successful at work if they […] Posted in Rankings
- Here Are Some Quick And Easy Diet Tips For Business Travelers As someone who has traveled for business for over 20 years, I have always found that even the best fitness regimens can be easily upset by business travel. Just like your sleep habits […] Posted in Perspective
- 3 Strategies for Avoiding Google’s Dreaded Blacklists If there was ever a cautionary SEO tale, it’s that of JCPenney. In 2011, the retail giant hired an SEO firm to help boost online traffic. The firm began linking to irrelevant websites to […] Posted in CEO Insider
Latest posts by Editor, Megan Batchelor (see all)
- Secrets to better brainstorming [Infographic] - 05/13/2016
- The Top 25 ultimate yacht charter destinations in the world, 2015 - 09/09/2015
- The Top 50 Richest countries in the world - 07/16/2015