How Does The Social Media Expert Or Agency Define Collaboration?
In this information Age, where knowledge is getting more complex: How can you spot a social media “experts” or “agency” worth engaging? So, if your company has a global presence, your social media marketers needs to understand collaborative global culture. Culture is invisible, nebulous, and difficult to measure.
Social media is 90 percent psychology and 10 percent marketing. What kind of tools does your expert have to achieve visibility for your culture so it can be visualized and managed?
Basic Social Metrics to look at:
Twitter – how many followers, tweets, interactions, frequency of use, and how often are they Tweeting other people’s content and replying.
LinkedIn – number of connections, frequency of content, interaction
Facebook – business pages as well as a personal page? Number of fans, level of interaction, and how many fans are talking about their page.
Social media marketing experts are:
– Experienced and active users, engaging with their fans, and are getting results.
– A social media expert understands the relationship between advertising, marketing, and sales.
– Up-to-date with the latest social media marketing trends and are using the latest and most appropriate tools.
That being said, there is a massive difference between the ability to do something and a real talent for doing something well. What are your thoughts?
Do you have any other criteria that you look for before you select an expert?
You may also be interested in:
- Shailene Woodley Tops IMDb’s Highest-Ranked Actresses: Top 10 Stars List Of 2014 Just 23 years old actress, Shailene Woodley has dethroned Jennifer Lawrence atop The […] Posted in Leadership Insider
- Time Sucks: The Top 5 Biggest Time Suckers in Business Time matters, now more than ever. In our fast moving, information at our fingertips or […] Posted in Leadership Insider
- The Convergence towards Customer Satisfaction It isn’t uncommon for the different decision makers within an organization to have their […] Posted in Education Insider
- Top 15 Cities With The Most Gorgeous Women In The World In an annual entertaining internet beauty survey, the world's Travelers magazine, asked […] Posted in Rankings
- Top Chief Security Officers (CSOs) to Follow on Twitter Since we published the list of top charity CEOs, advertising executives, influential […] Posted in Leadership Insider
- Why Seagull, Mushroom and Dictator Management Styles Work! While we live in an ever changing and rapid “new school” world, when it comes to […] Posted in Leadership Insider
- Solexant raises $42 million in venture capital- Olympus Capital Partners Solexant Corp., developer of third-generation ultrathin-film PV technology, raised $41.5 […] Posted in Leadership Insider
- A Quick Rundown: Cool New Technology And Gadgets Struggling For Survival Unfortunately sometimes, even exacting tech companies create more than a few […] Posted in Leadership Insider
- 6 Ways to Keep Retail Employees Engaged You probably spend a lot of time and energy on engaging your customers and making sure […] Posted in CEO Insider
- A New Marketing Campaign or PR Help? How to Choose Is all publicity good publicity? Just ask Chipotle what it thinks after highly […] Posted in CEO Insider