In this information Age, where knowledge is getting more complex: How can you spot a social media “experts” or “agency” worth engaging? So, if your company has a global presence, your social media marketers needs to understand collaborative global culture. Culture is invisible, nebulous, and difficult to measure.
Social media is 90 percent psychology and 10 percent marketing. What kind of tools does your expert have to achieve visibility for your culture so it can be visualized and managed?
Basic Social Metrics to look at:
Twitter – how many followers, tweets, interactions, frequency of use, and how often are they Tweeting other people’s content and replying.
LinkedIn – number of connections, frequency of content, interaction
Facebook – business pages as well as a personal page? Number of fans, level of interaction, and how many fans are talking about their page.
Social media marketing experts are:
– Experienced and active users, engaging with their fans, and are getting results.
– A social media expert understands the relationship between advertising, marketing, and sales.
– Up-to-date with the latest social media marketing trends and are using the latest and most appropriate tools.
That being said, there is a massive difference between the ability to do something and a real talent for doing something well. What are your thoughts?
Do you have any other criteria that you look for before you select an expert?
Latest posts by Dr. Amarendra Bhushan Dhiraj
- These Are The 20 Highest-Paid Political Leaders In The World In 2018 - 04/24/2018
- Top 20 best summer vacation destinations in the United States, 2018 - 04/23/2018
- These Are The 20 Most Overrated Books of All Time, And Yes, List Include Bible, Ernest Hemingway, Paulo Coelho, And Mark Twain - 04/23/2018