In this information Age, where knowledge is getting more complex: How can you spot a social media “experts” or “agency” worth engaging? So, if your company has a global presence, your social media marketers needs to understand collaborative global culture. Culture is invisible, nebulous, and difficult to measure.
Social media is 90 percent psychology and 10 percent marketing. What kind of tools does your expert have to achieve visibility for your culture so it can be visualized and managed?
Basic Social Metrics to look at:
Twitter – how many followers, tweets, interactions, frequency of use, and how often are they Tweeting other people’s content and replying.
LinkedIn – number of connections, frequency of content, interaction
Facebook – business pages as well as a personal page? Number of fans, level of interaction, and how many fans are talking about their page.
Social media marketing experts are:
– Experienced and active users, engaging with their fans, and are getting results.
– A social media expert understands the relationship between advertising, marketing, and sales.
– Up-to-date with the latest social media marketing trends and are using the latest and most appropriate tools.
That being said, there is a massive difference between the ability to do something and a real talent for doing something well. What are your thoughts?
Do you have any other criteria that you look for before you select an expert?
Latest posts by Dr. Amarendra Bhushan Dhiraj
- Reveled: Here Are The 5 Worst Industries To Work For In 2018 - July 20, 2018
- These Are The 20 Worst U.S. Cities To Drive In For 2018, Detroit, San Francisco, New York, Chicago and Los Angeles In Top 10 - July 19, 2018
- Revealed: The World’s 50 Best Airlines For 2018: Singapore And Qatar Tops - July 18, 2018