In today’s talent-focused world of business, it is impossible for companies to succeed without executives who know how to attract, retain, manage, and develop the best. Let’s face it, The best talent wants to work with the best talent.
Get rid of the obvious time wasters – Capable executives say, “If I can fit it in, I should fit it in.” Whereas, driven executives are absurdly selective. ;
Famous billionaire investor Warren Buffett once said, “The difference between successful people and very successful people is that very successful people say no to almost everything.” So, deliberately and strategically eliminate the non-essentials.
As the saying goes, the people who talk the most don’t always have the most to say. Capable executives are the first ones to jump in with an answer. Whereas, driven executives are powerful listeners.
John F. Kennedy said, “The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie, deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive and unrealistic.” Capable executives focus on what the competition is doing. Whereas, driven executives focus on what they can do better.
Top Chief Technology Officers To Follow On Twitter
1. Todd Park, the Chief Technology Officer of the United States, replacing the United States’ first CTO Aneesh Chopra. You can follow Todd Park on Twitter @todd_park.
2. Padmasree Warrior, Chief Technology and Strategy Officer (CTSO) for Cisco, helps direct technology and operational innovation across the company and oversees strategic partnerships, mergers and acquisitions, the integration of new business models, the incubation of new technologies, and the cultivation of world-class technical talent.. You can follow Padmasree Warrior on Twitter @Padmasree.
3. Werner Vogels, CTO – Amazon.com, in charge of driving technology innovation within the company. You can follow Werner Vogels on Twitter @werner.
4. Latanya Sweeney, Ph.D., the Chief Technology Officer, also called the Chief Technologist, at the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC). You can follow Latanya Sweeney on Twitter @TechFTC.
5. Chuck Hollis, CTO, EMC Corporation. You can follow Chuck Hollis on Twitter @chuckhollis.
6. Stephen J. Downs, Chief Technology & Information Officer at Robert Wood Johnson Foundation. You can follow Steve Downs on Twitter @stephenjdowns.
7. Ryan P. Mannion, Chief Technology Officer at POLITICO. You can follow Ryan Mannion on Twitter @rpmannion.
8. Simon Crosby is Co–founder and CTO at Bromium. You can follow Simon Crosby on Twitter @SimonCrosby.
9. Richard Schatzberger, Co-Founder, Chief Technology Experience Officer at co:collective. You can follow Richard Schatzberger on Twitter @schatz.
10. Sandy Fliderman, Chief Technology Officer at Zaah Technologies, a full service digital media company that creates big brand websites, mobile apps, games, and develops social media content and strategy. You can follow Sandy Fliderman on Twitter @fliderman.
Want your business advice featured in CEOWORLD Magazine? Submit your tips to email@example.com. Be sure to include your name, your job title, and a photo of yourself in your email.
Latest posts by Amarendra Bhushan (see all)
- British Musical Millionaires: Top 20 Richest Musicians In The U.K. And Ireland For 2015 - April 24, 2015
- Britain’s top 25 wealthiest hedge fund managers list houses seven billionaires - April 24, 2015
- Top 10 Best And Worst Jobs in America For 2015 - April 22, 2015