40) John Heenan, Chief Marketing Officer at Luckie & Company. You can also follow John Heenan on Twitter @jheenan.
41) Gordon Plutsky, Chief Marketing Officer at King Fish Media, a marketing agency that creates programs, often with original content, that are designed to help companies speak directly with customers and prospects to drive measurable sales results.. You can also follow Gordon Plutsky on Twitter @GordonPlutsky.
42) Seth Farbman, Chief Marketing Officer at Gap. You can also follow Seth Farbman on Twitter @sethfarbman.
43) Sergio Silvestre, Chief Marketing Officer at WeDo Technologies. You can also follow Sergio Silvestre on Twitter @SergioSilvestre.
44) Kieran Hannon, Chief Marketing Officer at Belkin, make people-inspired products and solutions. You can also follow Kieran Hannon on Twitter @kieranhannon.
45) Lisa Pearson, currently the chief marketing officer of Bazaarvoice (NASDAQ: BV, IPO 2012), the world’s largest shopper network that connects people, products, brands and retailers at each stage of the buying journey. She oversees the strategy and execution of Bazaarvoice marketing efforts worldwide. You can also follow Lisa Pearson on Twitter @lpearson.
46) Joaquin Presas, Chief Marketing Officer at Cold Stone Creamery of Brasil. You can also follow Joaquin Presas on Twitter @joaquinpresas.
47) Ted Johnson, Chief Marketing Officer and Sr. Vice President of Marketing and Communications for the Minnesota Timberwolves & Lynx. You can also follow Ted Johnson on Twitter @WolvesCMO.
48) Marie Josee Lamothe, Chief Marketing Officer at L’Oréal Canada. You can also follow Marie Josee Lamothe on Twitter @MJLamothe.
49) Elisa Steele, Chief Marketing Officer at Jive Software, the number-one provider of social business solutions, helping many of the world’s leading companies get more work done, delight their customers and beat the competition. You can also follow Elisa Steele on Twitter @elisasteele.
50) Britta Meyer, Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) at WageWorks, a leading provider of Consumer Directed Benefits, which are savings and spending accounts that save both the employer and the employee money on their taxes. You can also follow Britta Meyer on Twitter @Britta_SF.
Are there other highly influential CMOs that you want to recommend? Leave word in the comments!