22) Mark Olivito, Chief Marketing Officer at Monogram Food Solutions, one of the leading manufacturers of licensed, co-packed and company-owned brands of meat snacks. You can also follow Mark Olivito on Twitter @MarkOlivito.
23) Kim Metcalf-Kupres , Chief Marketing Officer at Johnson Control. You can also follow Kim Metcalf-Kupres on Twitter @KMetKup.
24) Antonio J Lucio, Chief Marketing Officer at Visa. You can also follow Antonio J Lucio on Twitter @ajlucio5.
25) Ruth Brajevich, Chief Marketing Officer at Ware Malcomb, an international design firm offering integrated services to clients throughout the world. You can also follow Ruth Brajevich on Twitter @WareMalcombCMO.
26) Rod Brooks, Chief Marketing Officer at PEMCO Mutual Insurance. You can also follow Rod Brooks on Twitter @NW_Mktg_Guy.
27) Ian Gertler, Chief Marketing Officer at Symplegades, a marketing and innovation organization to assist partners of all types and sizes with both strategic and tactical guidance for marketing, branding, communications, social media, corporate strategy, social responsibility and Internet/web‐based disciplines. You can also follow Ian Gertler on Twitter @IanGertler.
28) Nigel Dessau, CMO at Stratus Technologies and creator of The 3 Minute Mentor. You can also follow Nigel Dessau on Twitter @nigeldessau.
29) Lynne J. Johnson, Chief Marketing Officer at Consumers Credit Union, she energizes people of all levels while connecting to the core vision of products and services to ensure direct audience impact. You can also follow Lynne J. Johnson on Twitter @MoJoCMO.
30) Matt Corey, Chief Marketing Officer at PGA TOUR Superstore. You can also follow Matt Corey on Twitter @mattcorey.
31) Joel Warady, Chief Marketing Officer at Enjoy Life Natural Brands, LLC, specialized in Marketing, Business Growth, & Social Media Consultant focused on companies with a desire to increase their customer engagement. You can also follow Joel Warady on Twitter @EnjoyLifeCMO.
32) Paige ONeill, CMO at SDL, she uniquely combines product marketing expertise with an extensive background in communications and PR and a passion for developing thought leadership programs that build strong awareness and differentiate companies from the competition. You can also follow Paige ONeill on Twitter @paige_oneill.
33) Fred Hagerman, Chief Marketing Officer at Firstmark Credit Union (Formerly San Antonio Teachers Credit Union) You can also follow Fred Hagerman on Twitter @FredHagerman.
34) Hope Frank, Chief Marketing Officer for Nexusguard – San Francisco, London and Singapore. Nexusguard is the leader in DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service) and is a leading cloud enabled global cyber-security company. You can also follow Hope Frank on Twitter @HopeFrank.
35) Chris Dolnack, Chief Marketing Officer at National Shooting Sports Foundation, the trade association for the firearms industry. You can also follow Chris Dolnack on Twitter @chrisdolnack.
36) Kirby Wadsworth, Chief Marketing Officer at Limelight Networks. You can also follow Kirby Wadsworth on Twitter @AceSage.
37) Scott Pearl, Chief Marketing Officer at the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) has inspired global change — helping nonprofits and charities and supporting fundraising efforts that generated more than $1 trillion. He is a strategic marketing, branding and business development executive, and innovation expert. You can also follow Scott Pearl on Twitter @scottpearlmktg.
38) Erin Mulligan Nelson, CMO of SunPower, former CMO of Dell & Bazaarvoice. You can also follow Erin Mulligan Nelson on Twitter @erinclaire.
39) Charlie Riley, Chief Marketing Officer at 3rd Learning, with a well-rounded experience in multiple disciplines of marketing, advertising, public relations and branding. You can also follow Charlie Riley on Twitter @Charlieriley.
Latest posts by Dr. Amarendra Bhushan Dhiraj
- Which Countries Have The Fastest (And The Slowest) Internet Connections, 2018? - July 23, 2018
- Reveled: Here Are The 5 Worst Industries To Work For In 2018 - July 20, 2018
- These Are The 20 Worst U.S. Cities To Drive In For 2018, Detroit, San Francisco, New York, Chicago and Los Angeles In Top 10 - July 19, 2018