11) Kent Huffman, Chief Marketing Officer at Chief Outsiders, an “Executives-as-a-Service” firm helping grow mid-sized companies from coast to coast with part-time, or fractional, Chief Marketing Officers. Chief Outsiders is unique among strategic marketing and management consulting firms, by working as part of the portfolio company leadership team on a fractional or as-needed basis to not only help develop market-based growth plans, but to be responsible for implementing the plans within the company. Unlike most consulting firms, Chief Outsiders believes delivering a world-class marketing strategy on its own creates very little value. The real value is created by helping the organization implement the growth vision.. You can also follow Kent Huffman on Twitter @KentHuffman.
12) Brian Kenny, Chief Marketing and Communications Officer at Harvard Business School, he has oversight of the HBS brand globally, including coordinating the planning and implementation of all the School’s marketing, communications and public relations efforts around the world. You can also follow Brian Kenny on Twitter @hbscmo.
13) Eric Fletcher, Chief Marketing Officer at McGlinchey Stafford PLLC, a full-service law firm providing innovative legal counsel to business clients nationwide. Guiding clients wherever business and law intersect, McGlinchey Stafford attorneys are based in ten offices in California, Florida, Louisiana, Mississippi, New York, Ohio and Texas. You can also follow Eric Fletcher on Twitter @ericfletcher.
14) Chris Herbert, CMO of Mi6 Agency, an agency provides programs and services to hi-tech companies that focus on connecting, communicating and collaborating with their clients and prospective clients. You can also follow Chris Herbert on Twitter @B2Bspecialist.
15) Barry Judge, Chief Marketing Officer at LivingSocial, a transformational leader and digital trend-setter with significant experience in developing omni-channel strategies for companies so that holistic experiences for their customers can be achieved. You can also follow Barry Judge on Twitter @barryjudge.
16) John Foley, CMO at Grow Socially, Inc. helps companies with their strategic marketing efforts, with a focus on lead generation and content marketing. Services include strategic and/or online marketing plans, that provide your company with actionable strategies, tactics, and goals to grow and transform your business. You can also follow John Foley on Twitter @johnfoleyjr.
17) Jonathan Becher, Chief Marketing Officer of SAP, responsible for the development, oversight, and execution of marketing strategy across the worldwide organization. You can also follow Jonathan Becher on Twitter @jbecher.
18) Peter Bray, Chief Marketing Officer – Global Marketing at Trivantis Corporation Inc. provides powerful e-Learning solutions for companies of all sizes since the company’s founding in 1999. The flagship product, Lectora®, blazed the e-Learning trail as the first, easy-to-use authoring software that made rapid e-Learning a reality. You can also follow Peter Bray on Twitter @PeterBrayTweets.
19) Stacy Martinet, Chief Marketing Officer at Mashable where she oversees global marketing and communications. She leads integrated marketing and communications, including brand, social media, corporate communications, external affairs, events and the company’s social good commitment. You can also follow Stacy Martinet on Twitter @stacymartinet.
20) Kathy Savitt, Chief Marketing Officer at Yahoo and former Chief Executive Officer of Lockerz. You can also follow Kathy Savitt on Twitter @ksavitt.
21) Alex Romanovich, Chief Marketing Officer at Social2B, an Enterprise Social Media Marketing, Consulting, and Product Development team of top industry professionals, dedicated to helping B2C and B2B clients leverage the explosive growth of social media marketing. We create solutions at the intersection of marketing, technology, and social media that drive client engagement, conversion and bottom line results, backed by unique metrics, measurement and campaign management methodologies. You can also follow Alex Romanovich on Twitter @alexromanovich.
Latest posts by Dr. Amarendra Bhushan Dhiraj
- Which Countries Have The Fastest (And The Slowest) Internet Connections, 2018? - July 23, 2018
- Reveled: Here Are The 5 Worst Industries To Work For In 2018 - July 20, 2018
- These Are The 20 Worst U.S. Cities To Drive In For 2018, Detroit, San Francisco, New York, Chicago and Los Angeles In Top 10 - July 19, 2018