The debate continues. What exactly differentiates an exceptional leader in top management positions from the rest?
Some leaders, CEOs or other high ranking executives are even more successful not because of what you see them do — but because of what you don’t see them do. Here are few things exceptional in top management positions do better:
1) Exceptional Executives (CEO, CFO, CTO, GM, MD etc.) support their employees without seeking credit, even if that shines a negative spotlight on themselves. They always thinking three steps ahead.
2) Truly outstanding leader in top management positions make their employees feel that what they do will benefit them as much as it does the company.
3) The best-performing CEOs see the potential in their employees and find ways to let them have the ideas… even though the outcome may have been what they intended all along.
4) Exceptional leaders don’t dictate or scold; they work together with an employee to figure out what happened and what to do to correct the mistake.
5) An exceptional leader will know the talents and interests of employee around him/her, thus delegating tasks accordingly. Treating others with respect will ultimately earn respect.
So, what do you think are main skills and aptitudes of an exceptional leader, manager, and executive? Share your thoughts below.
Latest posts by Dr. Amarendra Bhushan Dhiraj
- Top 20 Small Universities In The World For 2018; Caltech Tops - August 13, 2018
- Top 20 Colleges In America With The Best Job And Career Placement Services, 2019 - August 10, 2018
- These US Cities Have The Most And The Least Student Loan Debt, 2018 - August 9, 2018
Leave a Reply
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or CEOWORLD magazine, and its owners. To contact the author of this story: email@example.com