Financial Services Firm Finds Solution That Meets Its Regulatory Requirements: Case Study
The Client – LLM Capital Partners LLC from Boston, MA, is a financial services firm that specializes in providing capital to help middle market businesses expand. The company has a portfolio of Clients that include growing businesses in a variety of industries. In order to maintain a high level of service for these businesses, the Client needed a reliable solution that also complied with its regulatory requirements.
The Challenge – At the time the Client initially met with ComputerSupport.com, it was working with an IT provider already. That provider had deployed an on-premise solution that had recently experienced an outage. Further, the Client was dissatisfied with the customer service it had been receiving from the provider.
Because the Client is in a regulated industry, one of the most important challenges was to remain in compliance with FINRA regulations during, and after the transition. It was also imperative that the provider they chose offer top-notch customer support.
The Solution – ComputerSupport.com worked closely with the Client to ensure all regulations were met as data was moved from existing servers to the ITAnyWhere Cloud. The Client chose to implement a 100 percent cloud-based solution and was immediately impressed with the speed and reliability ComputerSupport.com provided. The ability to access data from anywhere was a big plus for the firm, with staff now having the freedom to access files from home or while on the road.
But the security and compliance provided by ComputerSupport.com’s solution was most notable to the Client. Financial services firms operate under strict regulations, and need to be able to produce data and communications in case of a court subpoena.
ComputerSupport.com was able to create a solution that met the Client’s need for data and e-mail archiving, protection, and retention, giving the Client the peace of mind they needed. Further, all data is guaranteed to reside in a U.S. datacenter, which has undergone SSAE16 (formerly SAS70), PCI, SOX, HIPAA and other audits.
The Result – Today, the Client has a cloud services solution that provides both reliability and professional customer service. The Client finds the staff at ComputerSupport.com responsive, knowledgeable, and, above all, helpful. The Client knows they are compliant with federal and state regulations. Overall, the Client has gone from an environment of uncertainty to a secure, compliant and cost efficient IT service.
Customer Quote – Computersupport.com was selected as our IT Service Provider offering a secure, cost effective and simple solution to our complex IT needs. The 100% cloud based solution we chose is a perfect fit for our entire team. It provides safe and fast access to all company data and email regardless of location.
As a financial firm we are required to adhere to strict compliance rules and regulations with a focus on data/email archiving, protection and retention. Computersupport.com provided us a solution that met all those requirements and offered the peace of mind that our firm was looking for. – Suzanne Rudin | LLM Capital Partners, LLC
(Writing by Kirill Bensonoff; Editing by Amy Canter, Todd Aitken, and Megan Batchelor) Kirill Bensonoff is Principal at ComputerSupport.com. He is responsible for delivering technology solutions, driving customer satisfaction, maintaining the culture of innovation as well as overseeing the strategic direction of the company and building business relationships. [image: plantronicsgermany]
You may also be interested in:
- Top 10 predictions for 2011 Public cloud services adoption will grow at over five times the rate of the IT industry. 2011 will be a big year for private cloud services adoption and deployment. The […] Posted in Leadership
- Top Best Useful Tips and Tricks to get Traffic From Stumbleupon StumbleUpon is a social networking community in addition to being a bookmarking site. All require you to join StumbleUpon and to make things easy, you should install the StumbleUpon […] Posted in Rankings
- These are the countries with the highest tax on cigarettes in the world in 2014 Astonishingly, Bosnia and Herzegovina emerges on top of the list of countries with the highest tax on cigarettes in the world in 2014, with 86 percent of the total price of cigarettes made […] Posted in Rankings
- Customer Service: Supplying satisfaction and learning from competitors Service employees and their customers don’t always get along. Depending on who you ask, if you were to take a random sample of helpdesk employees, you’d likely receive positive and […] Posted in Leadership
- Can’t Decide On A BYOD Mobile Device Management Suite Vendors In The Market Today? Experts say the lucrative Mobile Device Management (MDM) space is no longer child's play! We all know by now that the mobile revolution is definitely upon us. Have you heard of the latest […] Posted in Leadership
- The Top 34 World’s Most Desirable Destination Among Expatriates 2014 As it turns out, Switzerland is the most favorite destination among expats in the world, followed by Singapore and China, according to research by the British bank HSBC.It revealed […] Posted in Leadership